Manchester City and Chelsea will go head-to-head in the FA Cup third round after the draw threw up a series of intriguing ties.
Premier League leaders Arsenal will travel to Oxford United, while Tottenham have also have drawn League One opposition in the form of Portsmouth.
FA Cup holders Liverpool host Wolves, one of several all Premier League clashes including Manchester United taking on Everton at Old Trafford.
Some of the other notable fixtures from Monday night’s draw include National League
leaders Wrexham, owned by Hollywood stars Rob McElhenney and Ryan Reynolds, travelling to Championship club Coventry City.
The third-round fixtures are currently slated to take place on and around the 7th January 2023.
The third-round draw is often the most intriguing of the FA Cup, as Premier League and
Championship clubs enter the competition allowing for the potential of huge upsets and giant killings.
Liverpool lifted the trophy last year, beating Chelsea on penalties in the final at Wembley.
The Full Draw BELOW:
- Preston vs Huddersfield
- Middlesbrough vs Brighton
- Chesterfield vs West Brom
- Manchester City vs Chelsea
- Charlton or Stockport vs Walsall
- Boreham Wood vs Accrington Stanley
- Tottenham vs Portsmouth
- Derby vs Barnsley
- Cardiff vs Leeds
- Brentford vs West Ham
- Bournemouth vs Burnley
- Coventry vs Wrexham
- Norwich vs Blackburn
- Aston Villa vs Stevenage
- Luton vs Wigan
- Oxford United vs Arsenal
- Fleetwood vs QPR
- Liverpool vs Wolves
- Grimsby vs Burton Albion
- Blackpool vs Nottingham Forest
- Dagenham and Redbridge or Gillingham vs Leicester
- Forest Green vs Birmingham
- Bristol City vs Swansea
- Hartlepool vs Stoke
- Hull vs Fulham
- Crystal Palace vs Southampton
- Millwall vs Sheffield United
- Shrewsbury vs Sunderland
- Sheffield Wednesday vs Newcastle
- Manchester United vs Everton
- Reading vs Watford
- Ipswich vs Rotherham