Football Transfer News: Summer transfer closed but, Clubs are still negotiating a possible move ahead of winter window .
- England wonderkid Jude Bellingham has emerged as a top target for Chelsea as they look to steal a march on Liverpool in the chase for the midfielder, according to reports.
- PSV Eindhoven’s Cody Gakpo, 23, says a move to Manchester United fell through in the summer, with Leeds United and Southampton also interested in the Netherlands winger before he decided to stay.
- Chelsea manager Graham Potter is yet to make a decision on the future of 25-year-old Switzerland midfielder Denis Zakaria, who is on loan from Juventus.
Read Also: ‘Selfish And Disrespectful’ Cristiano Ronaldo Slammed For His Attitude During Manchester United vs Tottenham Clash
- Everton are showing interest in Lille’s Canada forward Jonathan David, 22, as manager Frank Lampard looks to improve his forward options.
- Tottenham could receive £26m for France midfielder Tanguy Ndombele, 25, if Napoli decide to make his loan move permanent.
- New plans to relaunch the European Super League within three years have been revealed.
- Michael Carrick has edged closer to becoming the next head coach of Middlesbrough and is expected to be in the dugout for the club’s home game with Huddersfield on Saturday.
- Chelsea are looking at signing a striker next summer and Napoli’s 23-year-old Nigeria international Victor Osimhen is becoming the favourite as they consider multiple options.
- Barcelona are monitoring of 23-year-old Manchester United’s Portugal defender Diogo Dalot, whose contract runs out next summer but has an option to be extended for a year.
- The release clause Wolves will have to pay to appoint QPR manager Michael Beale as manager is believed to be about £1m.
- Wolves’ Portugal 25-year-old midfielder Ruben Neves has been offered to Barcelona.
- Mikel Arteta has stressed the importance of Arsenal topping their Europa League group and getting a bye to the last 16 of the competition.
- Arsenal could rival Barcelona and Real Madrid in the race to sign 16-year-old Palmeiras striker Endrick, who has been called “the next Pele”.
- Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag is delaying contract decisions over the futures of 31-year-old Spain goalkeeper David de Gea, and 24-year-old England striker Marcus Rashford.
- Arsenal face a tough test soon after the World Cup with a potential January from hell. That’s because Amazon Prime are rescheduling their clash against title rivals Manchester City “early in the New Year”.
- Wolves winger Adama Traore, 26, says he hopes to one day return to play in his native Spain.
- England manager Gareth Southgate will monitor the form of Liverpool defender Joe Gomez, 25, before he names his World Cup squad in November.