FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Manchester United and Liverpool have joined Chelsea in the race to sign Borussia Dortmund striker Youssoufa Moukoko, according to reports.
- Chelsea are going to “push again” to try and sign AC Milan and Portugal forward Rafael Leao, 23, as manager Graham Potter looks to replace injured Albania forward Armando Broja, 21.
- Chelsea are on the verge of signing Ivory Coast forward David Datro Fofana, 19, from Norwegian club Molde for more than 10m euros.
- Cody Gakpo remains Manchester United‘s prime target for January if they can agree a fee but PSV want a club record of over £40million.
- West Ham are moving on to other right-back targets after it became clear they have no chance of persuading Middlesbrough to sell English wing-back Isaiah Jones, 23.
- Sevilla have reportedly placed a £26m price tag on 31-year-old goalkeeper Yassine Bounou following his performances at the World Cup for semi-finalists Morocco.
- Napoli and South Korea centre-back Kim Min-jae, 26, who is a transfer target for Manchester United and Tottenham, says he is “disturbed” by potential links to the Premier League.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Following Uefa and Fifa receiving significant backing in their battle to block the creation of a European Super League, confidence among potential Liverpool investors has increased and the club’s takeover price has also risen.
- Jesse Lingard has admitted that he feels “misunderstood at times'” and insists that he “loves training and football”- despite accusations that he is distracted by his off-field interests.
- Arsenal are among several clubs in talks over a deal for Ukraine winger Mykhaylo Mudryk but Shakhtar Donetsk insist their president will decide the 21-year-old’s future – once they receive any formal offers.
- Wolves will have to fight off competition from a host of Premier League rivals for the signature of Atletico Madrid and the Brazil striker Matheus Cunha, 23.
- Liverpool would have to pay 150m euros (£130m) for Borussia Dortmund and England midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19, and around 100m euros (£87m) for Benfica and Argentina midfielder Enzo Fernandez, 21.
- Chelsea prospect Cesare Casadei is one Blues youngster who could be set for a loan move in the January transfer window.
- Everton remain in a strong position to sign Ajax forward Mohammed Kudus after the 22-year-old’s impressive World Cup campaign for Ghana.
- Manchester City are reportedly willing to increase their offer for RB Leipzig defender Josko Gvardiol to £110million.
- Dele Alli‘s time in Turkey is showing no signs of improving as he is performing “below expectations” at Besiktas.