FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Manchester United are reluctant to part with Scott McTominay this summer, despite the fact that they may be forced to sell players in order to raise transfer funds.
- Former Chelsea director Marina Granovskaia pocketed £36m from the Blues for ‘services related to the club’s sale’ – accounts show.
- Germany 33-year-old and Borussia Dortmund winger Marco Reus, whose contract expires this summer, is set to sign a new deal for next season despite having to take a pay cut.
- Spain goalkeeper David Raya, 27, will not sign a new deal at Brentford, who are set to ask for 40m euros (£35.4m) to sell him this summer.
- Former France striker Karim Benzema, 35, wants to stay at Real Madrid for at least one more season after turning down an offer from Saudi Arabia.
• Sunday’s Transfer Gossip: Watkins, Leno, Amrabat, Kane, Baku, Tchouameni, Zaha, McTominay, Osimhen
- Dele Alli‘s season is over after the Everton midfielder, who has been on loan at Besiktas, picked up a hip muscle injury which will rule him out for up to 10 weeks.
- Leicester City‘s move for Jesse Marsch seems to have broken down at a late stage on Sunday night.
- AC Milan have added England Under-21 striker Folarin Balogun, who is on loan at Reims from Arsenal, to their list of summer targets, although they expect the Gunners to ask for more than 30m euros (£26.5m) for the 21-year-old.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Manchester United are keeping tabs on Celta Vigo’s Spanish midfielder Gabri Veiga, 20, before a potential summer move.
- Chelsea and Liverpool are set to target 26-year-old Italy midfielder Nicolo Barella, with Inter Milan prepared to sell him for £44m.
- Former Liverpool and Barcelona midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 30, is exploring options for an Aston Villa exit, with a return to Inter Milan possible.
- Everton have yet to make a decision on the long-term future of 30-year-old England centre-back Conor Coady, who is on loan from Wolves.
- Bologna are competing with Leicester City to sign Birmingham City‘s 18-year-old Wales midfielder Jordan James.
- France midfielder Adrien Rabiot, 28, says he is still waiting to discuss a new contract with Juventus. His current deal is set to expire this summer.