FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Atletico Madrid rejected a 100m euro offer from Bayern Munich for 22-year-old Portugal striker Joao Felix in the summer.
- Juventus vice president Pavel Nedved has played down any move for Conte by saying the Serie A club “have full faith” in manager Max Allegri.
- Celtic target Ryan Mmaee has broken his silence on the Hoops’ interest in him and hinted he could be ready for a move in the next transfer window.
- Real Madrid are set to launch a bid for Arsenal star Gabriel Jesus next summer, according to reports.
- Real Madrid are preparing to offer Spain midfielder Marco Asensio a new contract, with the 26-year-old’s current deal running out in the summer.
Read Also: Manchester United 1-0 West Ham Highlights (Download Video)
• Real madrid 1-1 Girona Highlights (Download Video)
• Arsenal 5-0 Nottingham Forest Highlights (Download Video)
• Sunday’s Transfer Gossip: Alvarez, Dawson, Silva, Messi, Ronaldo, Kante, Depay, Kessie, Jesus
- Valencia striker Edinson Cavani, 35, went off injured with an ankle problem in the game against Barcelona on Saturday and Uruguay face a wait to find out the extent of the issue with the World Cup starting on 20 November.
- Tottenham are keen to offload Argentina midfielder Giovani lo Celso, who is on loan at Villarreal, and Spurs could accept an offer of £18m for the 26-year-old.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Manchester United are interested in Bayer Leverkusen defender Jeremie Frimpong but could face competition from Chelsea for the 21-year-old Dutchman.
- Jules Kounde has said he did not think his injury was ‘anything serious’ after his early withdrawal from play on Saturday – a much needed boost for Barcelona and France.
- Real Madrid are in pole position to sign England midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19, from Borussia Dortmund next summer.
- Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong, who was linked with a move to Manchester United in the summer, is intent on staying at the Nou Camp club and the 25-year-old Dutch international will not listen to any offers in January.
- Nottingham Forest, Tottenham, West Ham and Marseille are ready to rekindle their interest in Atalanta and Ukraine midfielder Ruslan Malinovskyi, 29.