FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Liverpool star Thiago Alcantara is reportedly on Barcelona’s five-man midfielder shortlist ahead of this summer as the LaLiga giants look to revamp their engine room.
- Pep Guardiola has cast doubt over how much Kyle Walker will be involved for the remainder of Manchester City‘s bid for three trophies.
- Manchester City‘s Etihad Stadium has been chosen ahead of Old Trafford as one of 10 stadiums to form part of a British and Irish bid to host Euro 2028.
- Aston Villa are in talks with England striker Ollie Watkins, 27, over a new contract following his fine recent form.
- Feyenoord coach Arne Slot is an outside contender to land the Tottenham job this summer, months after rejecting a lucrative approach from Leeds.
- PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi gave the club’s stars a dressing down at their training session on Friday amid a dreadful run of results.
Read Also: Lecce vs Napoli 1-2 Highlights (Download Video)
• Barcelona Seeking For Wage Cut For Entire Squad In Order To Get Back Lionel Messi
• Kevin De Bruyne Eyes On Premier League Assist Record Against Southampton
• Friday’s Transfer Gossip: Tavares, Moyes, Vazquez, Mbappe, Messi, Neymar, Mourinho, Ramos, Sabitzer
- Luis Campos should keep his job as Paris St-Germain’s football advisor this summer, even if coach Christophe Galtier is sacked.
- Jesse Marsch has emerged as favourite for the Leicester City job after holding talks with King Power Stadium bosses.
- Paris St-Germain have stepped up their interest in signing England midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19, from Borussia Dortmund this summer.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- AC Milan will not offer a new contract to 41-year-old Sweden striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
- Manchester United manager Erik ten Hag is keen on fellow Dutchman Jeremie Frimpong. The 22-year-old right-back is available for £44 million from Bayer Leverkusen, according to The Mirror, and would be willing to move back to Manchester.
- John Terry has clashed with a Chelsea supporter online after he was told he should not be given a role as part of Frank Lampard‘s coaching team.
- Wales midfielder Aaron Ramsey, 32, has played enough games to activate a one-year contract extension at Nice, but they are in talks over a longer deal.