FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Marcos Alonso will reportedly be offered a two-year contract extension at Barcelona as the La Liga leaders continue to juggle their financial constraints.
- Barcelona will sell 28-year-old Netherlands forward Memphis Depay in January.
- Juventus midfielder Nicolo Fagioli snubbed a move to Manchester United as he did not want to “leave Italy”.
- Bruno Fernandes says he has “no problem” with Manchester United and Portugal team-mate Cristiano Ronaldo despite an awkward exchange between the pair being caught on camera.
- Fans who have travelled to the World Cup as part of a paid-for supporters programme have had their daily allowance cancelled.
- Former Arsenal and Chelsea midfielder Emmanuel Petit thinks Brazil will win the World Cup.
- Darren Bent thinks Gareth Southgate will leave his position as England manager after the World Cup, regardless of how well the Three Lions do.
- Alejandro Garnacho has been rewarded for his breakthrough performances at Old Trafford by being voted Manchester United’s Player of the Month for November.
Read Also: Manchester United ‘Ask Lawyers To TERMINATE Cristiano Ronaldo’s Contract’
Friday’s Transfer Gossip: Mount, Haaland, Ronaldo, Bellingham, Messi, Pochettino, Cedric, Palhinha, Suarez
• Sadio Mane Ruled Out World Cup After Surgery
• ‘I Felt Provoked By The Coach’_ Cristiano Ronaldo On Storming Down The Tunnel Early Against Tottenham.
- Kolo Toure is set to be named as Wigan boss. The former Manchester City, Liverpool and Ivory Coast defender, 41, is currently a coach at Leicester.
- Major League Soccer teams could be in a position to sign Portgual forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 37, from Manchester United – courtesy of a £210m Apple TV deal.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- The agent of Manchester United and Uruguay forward Facundo Pellistri, 20, says his client could leave Old Trafford in January having not yet made a senior appearance for the club.
- Former Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino has hinted at the wrong timing having prevented him from becoming Manchester United boss, but says the move could still happen in the future.
- Eden Hazard has vowed to play for Turkish giants Fenerbahce before he retires, according to former club chief Hasan Cetinkaya.
- Real Madrid star Antonio Rudiger has urged Los Blancos to sign his Germany team-mate Jamal Musiala in what could be a big boost for Liverpool’s chances of acquiring Jude Bellingham.
- Aaron Ramsdale says Arsenal and England team-mate Bukayo Saka would not “shy away” from taking a penalty at the Qatar World Cup despite missing one in the Euro 2020 final.
- Real Madrid and Brazil forward Vinicius Junior, 22, feared suffering an injury before the World Cup because of “dirty tackles” from opponents in La Liga.
- Arsenal could land themselves their own Riyad Mahrez in January as reports from France claim they are interested in Toulouse attacking midfielder Fares Chaibi.
- Jose Mourinho wants to bring Barcelona’s 27-year-old Spanish right-back Hector Bellerin to Roma.
- Ex-Arsenal and England midfielder Jack Wilshere, 30, says he would call up pundits, such as Jamie Redknapp and Paul Scholes, if they criticised him.
- Contract rebel Nicolas Raskin has reportedly been handed a deadline by Standard Liege over a new deal with Rangers named among clubs monitoring the midfielder.