FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Paris Saint-Germain are targeting a summer move for Villarreal defender Pau Torres
- Naby Keita’s wage demands have put AC Milan off signing the Guinea midfielder this summer, even though the 28-year-old will be a free agent as his Liverpool contract is set to expire.
- Ten Hag’s summer transfer plans have not changed as a result of Manchester United‘s 7-0 defeat by Liverpool.
- Chelsea have made signing Barcelona’s Netherlands midfielder Frenkie de Jong, 25, a priority for this summer.
- Steven Gerrard has flown to Istanbul to hold talks with Trabzonspor as he eyes a return to management, it has been claimed.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Tottenham want to sign England goalkeeper Jordan Pickford this summer, even though the 29-year-old has just signed a new long-term contract at Everton.
- Marseille are unlikely to trigger their purchase option for Manchester United‘s Eric Bailly by playing the on-loan Ivory Coast defender, 28, in at least 10 of their remaining 12 league games.
- Barcelona have lost interest in signing Marcus Thuram when his contract with Borussia Monchengladbach expires in the summer as Bayern Munich look set to sign the France forward, 25, on a free transfer.
- Portugal forward Joao Felix, 23, is happy with his loan spell at Chelsea and the club will speak with Atletico Madrid about a permanent move in the summer.
- Manchester United are prepared to make Harry Kane the most expensive British player of all-time by signing the England striker, 29, from Tottenham this summer.
- Wigan are trying to avoid an automatic three-point penalty after failing to pay players and staff on time.