Football Transfer News: Summer transfer closed but, Clubs are still negotiating a possible move ahead of winter window .
- Barcelona’s search for a right-back has led them to Manchester United’s Diogo Dalot, with the 23-year-old Portugal international’s contract at Old Trafford due to expire at the end of the season.
- Arsenal have suffered a major blow in their pursuit for Juventus star Manuel Locatelli, 24, after the Italian midfielder decided to stay in Turin.
- Roma’s English striker Tammy Abraham, 25, says “you never know the future” when asked about his former club Chelsea’s reported buy-back clause.
- Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo, 37, is being offered an escape route out of Manchester United in the shape of a potential move to Inter Miami, the club co-owned by his former team-mate David Beckham.
Read Also: Ac Milan 2-0 Juventus Highlights (Video)
• ‘They’re Not Kind To Us’_Bodo/Glimt Manager Regards Two Arsenal Players ‘Simply World-Class’ After Their Clash
- Liverpool have a strong interest in 23-year-old West Ham midfielder Declan Rice and could look to try to sign the England international next year.
- Liverpool were in the race to sign Mali midfielder Yves Bissouma, 26, in the summer before he eventually joined Tottenham from Brighton.
- Paris St-Germain are working on a return to the club for Adrien Rabiot, 27, with the French midfielder due to end his contract with Juventus next summer.
- Nice’s Danish goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel, 35, could be on the move again in the January transfer window, only six months after leaving Leicester.
- Leeds have agreed personal terms with Cody Gakpo and are now working on a fee with PSV Eindhoven for the 23-year-old Dutch winger who had also interested Manchester United.
- Tottenham are offering manager Antonio Conte a new deal worth more than £20m a year and want something formalised with the Italian before the January transfer window opens.