Football Transfer News: Summer transfer closed but, Clubs are still negotiating a possible move ahead of winter window
- Arsenal are hoping to move ahead of Liverpool and Manchester United in their pursuit of Wolves midfielder Ruben Neves, 25.
- Newcastle have put Elliot Anderson on a £30,000-a-week deal. The Toon are eager to keep the 19-year-old Scotland Under-21 international.
- Juventus are ready to offload Manuel Locatelli in January with Arsenal already interested in signing him.
- Jordan Henderson and Trent Alexander-Arnold have urged Borussia Dortmund midfielder and fellow England international Jude Bellingham to join them at Liverpool.
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola says he is not thinking about his future at the club despite his contract expiring at the end of the season.
- Barcelona still owe Manchester City £46m for the transfer of forward Ferran Torres, 22.
- Wolves boss Bruno Lage’s future at the club is in doubt after their poor Premier League start continued with defeat by West Ham.
Read Also: PSG 2-1 Nice Highlights (Download Video)
• Crystal Palace 1-2 Chelsea Highlights (Download Video)
• Arsenal 3-1 Tottenham Highlights (Download Video)
• Saturday’s Transfer Gossip: Nkunku, Jesus, Pulisic, Haaland, Neymar, Mbappe, Rashford, Maddison
- Haaland’s father Alf-Inge has said in a new documentary that he only sees his son playing at City for “three or four years”.
- Barcelona midfielder Frenkie de Jong, 25, remains on Manchester United’s transfer wish list.
- Liverpool and Arsenal are set to battle it out for 18-year-old Norwegian striker Andreas Schjelderup, who plays for Danish club Nordsjaelland and has been dubbed the next Erling Haaland.
- Arsenal are considering a move for Bayer Leverkusen and Ecuador centre-back Piero Hincapie, 20.
- Barcelona will rival the Gunners for the signature of Neves, too.
- West Ham are competing with AC Milan to sign 23-year-old Club Bruges winger Noa Lang.
- Manchester City will increase striker Erling Haaland’s wages after the 22-year-old’s superb start to the season.