FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Mykhailo Mudryk‘s former coach, Andres Carrasco, has insisted the former Shaktar Donetsk star would have been better suited to an Arsenal move.
- Thomas Muller has admitted that the Bayern Munich squad were surprised by Marcel Sabitzer‘s deadline day move to Manchester United.
- Former Dortmund and Arsenal Striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is reportedly shocked and disappointed to be left out of Chelsea’s Champions League squad and is convinced the club want to get rid of him.
- West Ham United and Everton will have to wait until the summer to move for Suriname winger Sheraldo Becker after Union Berlin were reluctant to let the 27-year-old leave in January because of their Champions League ambitions.
- Michail Antonio has revealed West Ham blocked him from leaving the club in January, after a “couple of bids” came in for the striker.
Read Also: Friday’s Transfer Gossip: Saint-Maximin, Pogba, Henderson, Martinelli, Bellingham, Giroud, Amrabat, Deulofeu
- Michael Beale has admitted that his only worry over losing Malik Tillman in the summer is if parent club Bayern Munich are so impressed by his progress at Rangers that they want him back as part of their first team squad.
- Manchester United and Paris St-Germain will be expected to pay a transfer fee of at least £90m if they are to sign prolific Napoli and Nigeria forward Victor Osimhen, 24, in the summer.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Greenwood is eyeing a move to China to restart his career if United decide to sack him once they complete their own internal process.
- Erik ten Hag revealed he is not worried about Casemiro and Bruno Fernandes suffering from burn-out and insists they can handle playing every game.
- Arsenal have made agreeing new contracts with Bukayo Saka, 21, and France defender William Saliba, 21, a priority, with Manchester City interested in the England winger.
- Manchester United have agreed a four-year contract extension with 18-year-old winger Alejandro Garnacho, who has been in senior Argentina squads.
- LA Galaxy right-back Julian Araujo‘s move to Barcelona has fallen through after Fifa ruled the paperwork to finalise the 21-year-old’s transfer was submitted too late.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang appears to be in Milan after being axed from Chelsea’s Champions League squad.
- Prospective new Sheffield United owner Dozy Mmobuosi has provided an eight-figure cash injection to stave off the threat of administration.