FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Bayern Munich have told Manchester United it will cost them £18m to turn Marcel Sabitzer’s loan move to Old Trafford into a permanent transfer in the summer.
- Chelsea’s Marc Cucurella has been left unsettled in west London after becoming the latest footballer to be the victim of a burglary at his home.
- Southampton and West Ham are both in contact with the representatives of Nice’s 23-year-old Nigeria forward Terem Moffi.
- Former Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp would be open a return to management should Leeds United ask him to come out of retirement.
Read Also: Barcelona 2-2 Manchester United Highlights (Download Video)
• Mikel Arteta Has ‘ More Belief’ In Arsenal Title Challenge Despite Man City Defeat
• Thursday’s Transfer Gossip: De Jong, Greenwood, Osimhen, Pochettino, Neymar, Messi, Kane, Rashford, Araujo, Martinez
- Nottingham Forest are attempting to register English defender Steve Cook, 31, back into their squad before facing Manchester City at the weekend.
- Liverpool, Manchester City and Manchester United are monitoring 24-year-old England midfielder Mason Mount‘s contract situation at Chelsea.
- Aston Villa are looking to sign defender Ibrahima Bamba from Vitoria in the summer as part of the Portuguese team’s integration into the Midlands side’s new multi-club structure.
- Atletico Madrid have emerged as potential candidates to sign Liverpool forward Roberto Firmino in the summer with the Reds running out of time to tie him down to a new contract.
- Real Madrid are eyeing a move for Manchester United and Portugal right-back Diogo Dalot, 23, who is yet to renew his contract at Old Trafford.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Arsenal have sent their scouts to watch Athletico Paranaense and Brazil youth international forward Vitor Roque. Barcelona are also keen on the 17-year-old who is likely to attract a fee of more than £50m.
- Newcastle, Real Madrid, Manchester City and PSG are all interested in Napoli and Georgia winger Khvicha Kvaratskhelia, but the Serie A side would want well in excess of £50m for the 22-year-old.
- Real Madrid manager Carlo Ancelotti says he does not care whether Spanish midfielder Marco Asensio, 27, signs a new deal at the club or leaves.
- Former Aberdeen defender Calvin Ramsay – now with Liverpool – is unlikely to play again this season after having surgery on his back.
- Qatari investors are confident they will win the battle to buy Manchester United and any sale could even be closed as early as the end of April.
- Nottingham Forest forward Morgan Gibbs-White is on England’s radar after Gareth Southgate’s No 2 Steve Holland checked on him during a training session.