Football Transfer News: Summer transfer closed but, Clubs are still negotiating a possible move ahead of winter window
- France’s 21-year-old defender William Saliba has indicated he would sign a new contract at Arsenal if the club offered him fresh terms.
- Manchester United target Cody Gakpo, 23, has endured a “difficult” start to the season after the Netherlands winger was linked with moves away from the club, claims PSV sporting director Marcel Brands
- West Ham target Dan-Axel Zagadou, 23, is set to join Stuttgart after the French defender left Borussia Dortmund in the summer.
- Uruguay defender Ronald Araujo, 23, rejected offers from several Premier League clubs before signing his new contract at Barcelona until 2026.
Read Also: Atletico Madrid 1-2 Real Madrid Highlights (Download Video)
• Lyon 0-1 PSG Highlights (Download Video)
• Brentford 0-3 Arsenal Highlights (Download Video)
• Sunday’s Transfer Gossip: Diaby, Skriniar, Jorginho, Walker, Lukaku, Griezmann, Oblak
- Chelsea are set to appoint Christoph Freund as their new sporting director after agreeing terms with Red Bull Salzburg
- Angel Di Maria issued an apology to Juventus fans after he was sent off during their shock defeat to Serie A minnows Monza on Sunday.
- Juventus were looking at appointing Roberto de Zerbi if they sacked Max Allegri, and wanted to hijack Brighton’s move for the Italian manager.
- Real Madrid have cooled their interest in 23-year-old France forward Kylian Mbappe and will no longer chase the PSG star if he has no interest in signing.
- Thomas Frank says he is “very happy” at Brentford after being linked with the Leicester manager’s job.
- A total of 12 Manchester United players returned from the Europa League trip to face Sheriff Tiraspol in Moldova with a reported case of food poisoning.
- Celtic are interested in Maccabi Tel Aviv and Israel Under-21s attacking midfielder Oscar Gloukh, 18, and could make an £8m bid in January
- Chelsea and England winger Callum Hudson-Odoi, 21, says he has been told by club owner Todd Boehly he still has a future at Stamford Bridge, despite being sent on loan to Bayer Leverkusen.
- Juventus fans called for Thomas Tuchel to become their new head coach after turning on Max Allegri during the surprise defeat by Monza.
- Sean Dyche and Nathan Jones are among the early favourites to be Cardiff manager after Steve Morison was sacked on Sunday.