FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Liverpool are reportedly prepared to match any offer from another club for midfield target Enzo Fernandez, with a ‘pre-agreement’ said to be in place.
- Barcelona have not yet held any negotiations with Lionel Messi about the Argentina forward, 35, returning to the club when his contract with Paris St-Germain ends in the summer.
- Ronaldo will not retire from international football after Portugal’s World Cup exit, even if Fernando Santos remains as coach.
- Bayern Munich held talks with Dinamo Zagreb about Croatia’s World Cup goalkeeper Dominik Livakovic, 27, but have decided to look elsewhere for a replacement for Manuel Neuer, who has been ruled out for the rest of the season.
- Rangers have agreed a new four-year contract with Leon King after the Scottish centre-back, 18, received multiple offers from Premier League clubs including Leeds United.
- Leeds United are closing in on the signing of English midfielder George Hall, 18, from Birmingham City in January.
- Karim Benzema looks set to be available for the return of La Liga games after being spotted at Real Madrid‘s training session on Tuesday, one day before his France team-mates attempt to reach the World Cup final without him.
- Borussia Dortmund‘s England midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19, is a long-term target for Liverpool but they are also planning a January move for a lower-profile midfielder with the potential to become a first-team regular.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Tension is growing between Cristiano Ronaldo, 37, and his agent Jorge Mendes as the uncertainty over the Portugal forward’s future continues after his departure from Manchester United.
- Al Nassr coach Rudi Garcia would welcome the chance to work with Ronaldo after the Saudi Arabian club’s reported interest in signing him, and the Spaniard says he was “very close” to succeeding Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at Manchester United last year.
- Jack Wilshere says the Football Association should go all out for Newcastle boss Eddie Howe if Gareth Southgate decides to step down before Euro 2024.
Read Also: France Vs Morocco XI: Team News, Possible Lineup
• Arsenal vs Ac Milan 2-1 [PEN 4-3]Highlights (Download Video)
• Argentina vs Croatia 3-0 Highlights (Download Video)
• Tuesday’s Transfer Gossip: Kane, Zaha, Isco, Felix, Mudryk, Fernandez, Bellingham, Tielemans, Moukoko
- Roma coach Jose Mourinho is at the top of Portugal’s list of candidates to succeed Santos as national team coach.
- Tottenham are interested in signing Wilfried Zaha, 30, on a free transfer when the Ivory Coast forward’s contract expires at Crystal Palace in the summer.
- Chelsea are prepared to sign a new striker in January and discussed the possibility even before their Albania striker Armando Broja, 21, suffered a serious knee injury.
- Manchester United are yet to follow Chelsea in registering any interest with AC Milan in their Portugal forward Rafael Leao, 23.
- Morocco boss Walid Regragui was listening in to a tactics seminar run by Arsenal head coach Mikel Arteta just 12 months ago as he now prepares his own team for a World Cup semi-final.
- Manchester City‘s Norway striker Erling Haaland, 22, is no longer on Real Madrid‘s list of future targets with Brazilian forward Endrick, 16, having agreed to join them from Palmeiras in 2024.
- Leicester City are ready to make an offer which could be more than £40m for Morocco midfielder Azzedine Ounahi, who currently plays in France for Angers and has been linked with Barcelona.
- Centre-back Luizao has arrived in England for a medical with West Ham but he is not the only 20-year-old Brazilian the Hammers hope to sign from Sao Paulo as they have also begun talks over a deal for defensive midfielder Pablo Maia.
- Fulham have shown interest in signing Netherlands right-back Rick Karsdorp, 27, on loan from Roma with an obligation to buy upon reaching certain conditions.
- Barcelona see Boca Juniors‘ Argentine midfielder Alan Varela, 21, as a potential replacement for long-serving captain Sergio Busquets, 34.
- Celtic striker Giorgos Giakoumakis could be offered a life-changing move to Saudi Arabia after contract talks stalled.
- Emmanuel Petit says Arsenal should target one of Wilfried Zaha, Allan Saint-Maximin or Christian Pulisic in January as they look to replace injured Gabriel Jesus.