FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Gabonese striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 33, wants to leave Chelsea and return to former club Barcelona.
- Wolves want to sign Brazilian centre-back Felipe from Atletico Madrid in the January transfer window.
- Tiemoue Bakayoko is in talks with AC Milan to end his loan with the Italian club and make him available for a move elsewhere.
- Joao Felix, 23, has joined Chelsea on loan for the remainder of the season but is likely to return to Atletico Madrid in the summer, which could suggest the departure of manager Diego Simeone after the pair’s relationship soured.
- Felix’s arrival at Stamford Bridge will not deter the Blues from further business as negotiations continue with Borussia Monchengladbach for 25-year-old France forward Marcus Thuram.
- Leeds are making progress in a deal for Hoffenheim’s France Under-21 international Georginio Rutter, 20.
- Tottenham have decided not to trigger an option in the contract of Brazilian forward Lucas Moura, 30, to extend his stay beyond this season.
- Aston Villa have had a bid for Marseille midfielder Matteo Guendouzi, 23, rejected. The France international played under Villa manager Unai Emery at Arsenal.
Read Also: Real Madrid vs Valencia 1-1 [PEN 4-3] Highlights (Download Video)
• PSG vs Angers 2-0 Highlights (Download Video)
• Southampton vs Manchester City 2-0 Highlights (Download Video)
• Wednesday’s Transfer Gossip: Danjuma, Ramos, Ouattara, Moukoko, Kane, Gerrard, Hazard, Porro, Weghorst, Depay, Felix
- Barcelona have been ordered by a court to pay €7.7m to their former player Matheus Fernandes, whose contract they terminated in June 2021.
- Blackburn are the English Championship club who have had a bid rejected for Rangers target Todd Cantwell.
- Manchester United and Chelsea are considering moves for Southampton and England right-back Kyle Walker-Peters, 25.
- West Ham are blocking any potential move for Jamaica striker Michail Antonio, 32, who is of interest to Wolves.
- Championship side Watford want to sign 21-year-old Uruguay international winger Facundo Pellistri from Manchester United.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Leeds are focused on bringing a striker to Elland Road as a priority, with a move for Morocco midfielder Azzedine Ounahi not ruled out for later in the window.
- Paris Saint-Germain have recorded the highest-ever wage bill for a professional football club at €728m (£645m) a year, according to Football Benchmark’s European Champions Report 2023.
- West Ham have held conversations with French club Amiens about signing Senegal international centre-back Formose Mendy, 22.
- Wolves are stepping up talks over a £10m deal to bring former Southampton and Fulham midfielder Mario Lemina, 29, back to the Premier League. The Gabon international currently plays for Nice.
- Atletico could move for Leicester and Turkey international Caglar Soyuncu, 26, as Felipe’s replacement.