FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- West Ham have show interest on Aston Villa striker Danny Ings as they look to solve their troubles scoring goals and climb away from the relegation zone.
- Chelsea and Manchester United have joined Tottenham for the signing of Brentford’s Spain goalkeeper David Raya, 27, this summer.
- Moyes faces the sack if West Ham lose their Premier League relegation showdown against Everton at London Stadium on Saturday.
- Manchester United have rejected a loan offer from West Ham for Harry Maguire and do not plan on allowing the England defender to leave this month despite now finding himself behind international team-mate Luke Shaw.
- Leicester City have made Ayoze Perez, Jannik Vestergaard, Caglar Soyuncu and Dennis Praet available as they look to free up funds for January spending, which could start with the signing of FC Copenhagen defender Victor Kristiansen.
- Paris St-Germain were prepared to let France striker Kylian Mbappe, 24, join Liverpool last summer but he rejected the potential move amid reports linking him with Real Madrid.
Read Also: Crystal Palace vs Manchester United 1-1 Highlights (Download Video)
• Ac Milan vs Inter Milan 0-3 Highlights (Download Video)
• Wednesday’s Transfer Gossip: Gundogan, Giuntoli, Depay, Maguire, Garnacho, Diaby, Trossard, Gallagher, Bielsa
Ronaldinho’s son Joao de Assis Moreira is having a trial at his father’s former club Barcelona.
- Villarreal are favourites to sign Chile striker Ben Brereton Diaz, 23, on a free transfer when his contract with Blackburn Rovers expires in the summer.
- Blackpool are set to turn to former Ipswich, Sunderland and Wolves boss Mick McCarthy as their new manager following the dismissal of Michael Appleton on Wednesday.
- Arsenal will not be panicked into buying in January after missing out on Ukraine winger Mykhailo Mudryk, 22, to Chelsea and are prepared to wait until the summer before going in for West Ham‘s England midfielder Declan Rice, 24.
- Thomas Tuchel is ready to return to management and would be interested in taking over at Tottenham if Antonio Conte leaves the London club.
- Manchester City are set to open talks with Julian Alvarez over a new contract after his impressive start to life in the Premier League.
- Everton may be tempted to replace manager Frank Lampard, 44, with former boss David Moyes, 59, despite the Scot’s position at West Ham being under threat, with both clubs in the Premier League relegation zone.
- Tottenham have offered £30m plus add-ons for Sporting Lisbon‘s Spain defender Pedro Porro, 23, but the Portuguese club want them to meet the full release clause of £39m.
- Atletico Madrid are set to sign Barcelona’s 28-year-old Netherlands forward Memphis Depay for a fee of £2.6m.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- FC Copenhagen have confirmed negotiations with Leicester City over a transfer for 20-year-old Danish left-back Victor Kristiansen, but said a deal is not a certainty.
- Barcelona and Spain defender Sergio Busquets, 34, has turned down a lucrative £17m-a-year opportunity to join Cristiano Ronaldo at Saudi Arabian club Al Nassr.
- Bournemouth and Nottingham Forest are in the running to sign Paris Saint-Germain goalkeeper Keylor Navas, who has also been linked with a move to Cristiano Ronaldo’s new club Al-Nassr.
- Tottenham have offered 30-year-old Brazil forward Lucas Moura, whose contract at Spurs runs out in the summer, to Everton.
- Manchester United have made an improved contract offer to 18-year-old Argentine Alejandro Garnacho amid interest from Real Madrid.
- Nottingham Forest are in talks to sign Newcastle United‘s New Zealand striker Chris Wood, 31, on loan with an option to buy.