FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Chelsea are prepared to compete with Liverpool for Wolves’ Matheus Nunes when they step up their pursuit of midfielders in the summer.
- Everton’s talks with Argentine Marcelo Bielsa about being their new manager have reached an impasse with former Southampton boss Ralph Hasenhuttl another option.
- Nottingham Forest are considering a move for Inter Milan‘s Italian midfielder Roberto Gagliardini, 28.
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is interesting Brighton but any deal could hinge on whether Liverpool are prepared to let the midfielder leave for nothing this month.
- Juventus’ off-field problems are stacking up after fresh claims in Italy that more than 20 players, including Cristiano Ronaldo, were paid €90m (£79.5m) in deferred wages off book.
Read Also: Barcelona vs Real sociedad 1-0 Highlights (Download Video)
• Nottingham Forest vs Manchester United 0-3 Highlights (Download Video)
• Real Madrid Will Be Without Four Players For Madrid Derby Tomorrow
• Wednesday’s Transfer Gossip: Caicedo, Gordon, Williams, Jackson, Silva, Bielsa, Allardyce, Fresneda, Harrison
- Chelsea are ready to drop their interest in Everton and England Under-21 winger Anthony Gordon, 21, while Newcastle also do not want to become embroiled in a bidding war.
- Brighton full-back Tariq Lamptey, 22, could leave this month with Lyon among clubs interested.
- Barcelona could sell Spain forward Ferran Torres in the summer. The 22-year-old only joined from Manchester City .
- Galatasaray are plotting a shock move for Rangers comeback star Ianis Hagi and the president of his famous father Gheorghe Hagi’s club in Romania hopes they will complete a deal this month.
- AC Milan are preparing a loan move for out of favour Newcastle star Allan Saint-Maximin, according to reports.
- AC Milan are one of the clubs monitoring Manchester City and Portugal full-back Joao Cancelo, 28.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Tottenham are closing on a deal for Spain full-back Pedro Porro, 23, who plays for Sporting.
- Everton are looking at former Stoke and West Ham striker Marko Arnautovic, 33, who plays for Bologna.
- Gordon has not handed in a transfer request at the Toffees despite missing the last two days of training.
- Arsenal are considering a £75m move for Moises Caicedo and could once again go head-to-head with Chelsea in the transfer market as the race intensifies for the Brighton midfielder.
- Newcastle are looking at Chelsea forward Hakim Ziyech, 29, as an alternative to Gordon as they are unwilling to pay Everton’s £60m asking price.
- Southampton have had a bid for Luton Town’s English full-back James Bree, 25, accepted.
- Crystal Palace are weighing up a bid for 23-year-old Bristol City and Ghana forward Antoine Semenyo.