FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Manchester United’s Spanish goalkeeper David de Gea is unsure about where he will go next after rejecting the first contract offer to stay at Old Trafford beyond the summer.
- Arsenal, Liverpool and Manchester United are monitoring Bayern Munich‘s 20-year-old Netherlands midfielder Ryan Gravenberch.
- Manchester United have reportedly stepped up their interest to sign Dani Olmo from RB Leipzig this summer.
- Gerard Pique reportedly helped persuade Barcelona to part company with Lionel Messi two years ago.
- Former Manchester United defender Chris Smalling, 33, will sign a new two-year deal at Roma this week despite interest from Inter Milan, Juventus and a number of Premier League clubs.
Read Also: Ac Milan vs Napoli 1-0 Highlights (Download Video)
• Real Madrid vs Chelsea 2-0 Highlights (Download Video)
• Wednesday’s Transfer Gossip: Firmino, Bellingham, Sampaoli, Neves, Osimhen, Gavi, Mount, Barnes, Gallagher
- West Ham and England’s Declan Rice, 24, Brighton’s 21-year-old Ecuador international Moises Caicedo, Inter Milan and Italy’s Nicolo Barella, 26, and Wolves and Portugal’s 24-year-old Matheus Nunes remain on Liverpool’s short-list for a new midfielder.
- Tottenham are keen to sign Alex Meret from Napoli, according to The Sun.
- Burnley boss Vincent Kompany is Tottenham’s number one target to replace Antonio Conte.
- Tottenham, West Ham and Crystal Palace are all keen on Dutch manager Arne Slot, who has turned Feyenoord into runaway Eredivisie leaders.
- Arsenal are targeting a summer move for Crystal Palace and France Under-21 winger Michael Olise, with the 21-year-old valued at more than £40m.
- Manchester City are willing to pay whatever it takes to sign Jude Bellingham as they face a straight shootout for the Borussia Dortmund midfielder with Real Madrid.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Bayern Munich’s Leroy Sane confirmed his family still lives in Manchester.
- Liverpool have sent scouts to watch Fulham midfielder Joao Palhinha on several occasions as they consider a summer move for the 27-year-old Portugal international.
- Arsenal will demand £35m for 21-year-old English striker Folarin Balogun who is currently on loan at Reims and a target for RB Leipzig.
- Manchester United bidder Thomas Zilliacus has pulled out of the club’s “farcical” takeover saga.
- Former Tottenham forward Erik Lamela says he can understand why Spurs fans want Mauricio Pochettino back in charge of the club.