- Arsenal have made a third and improved bid for West Ham captain Declan Rice that is worth £105million.
- Chelsea have rejected an offer from Galatasaray for striker Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
- Manchester United turned down the opportunity to sign Adrien Rabiot after the Red Devils were told to pay a ‘premium figure’ to his mother-agent.
- Real Madrid are considering activating Fenerbahce midfielder Arda Guler‘s 17.5m euro (£15m) release clause, but the amount of commission added on top for the 18-year-old is complicating the deal.
- Brighton have yet to receive any offers for Ecuador midfielder Moises Caicedo, and are keen on Ajax’s Ghana midfielder Mohammed Kudus.
- Tottenham could have a full agreement in place for James Maddison as soon as today.
- Kieran Tierney is not closing the door on a sensational Celtic return this summer if Brendan Rodgers comes calling.
- Liverpool are ready to rival Real Madrid in trying to sign Paris St-Germain‘s France forward Kylian Mbappe, with a bid of more than 300m euros (£258m), according to Fifa agent Marco Kirdemir.
- Roma are set to lose Paulo Dybala this summer with Al Hilal one of the Saudi clubs interested in signing him for a cut-price £10m.
• “I Prefer A Place Where I Am Wanted”_Kalidou Koulibaly Hit At Chelsea After Complete A Move To Al-Hilal
- Arsenal are closing in on the signings of Ajax’s Netherlands defender Jurrien Timber, and Chelsea’s Germany forward Kai Havertz.
- Inter Milan‘s transfer chief Piero Ausilio is reportedly back in England to negotiate a deal with Manchester United for goalkeeper Andre Onana.
- Enzo Maresca is ready to give Leicester City teen sensation Amani Richards the chance to transfer his explosive U18 form to the first team next season.
- Liverpool and Newcastle United are among the Premier League clubs eyeing Juventus’ £51m-rated Italy forward Federico Chiesa.
- West Ham are in talks with Juventus over a permanent deal for Switzerland midfielder Denis Zakaria. The 26-year-old spent last season on loan at Chelsea.
- Fenerbahce defender Bright Osayi-Samuel has set his sights on a move back to England where there is interest from Premier League clubs Brentford and Bournemouth.
- Liverpool target Ryan Gravenberch has told Dutch press that he has unfinished business at Bayern Munich and “assumes” he will be staying at the club.