- Arsenal have offered Reiss Nelson a new deal until 2027, with the option of an extra year, but the 23-year-old also has offers from other Premier League sides, Italy and Spain.
- Chelsea have been earmarked as a potential destination for Keylor Navas following his heroic loan spell with Nottingham Forest.
- West Ham United are likely to keep their faith in David Moyes and will back him in the summer transfer window.
- Arsenal are planning to release 14 first-team players to fund eight new signings in major summer rebuild – with the club’s record signing, 27-year-old Ivory Coast winger Nicolas Pepe, among those set to leave.
- Manchester United have been told they must pay £140m if they want to sign Napoli and Nigeria striker Victor Osimhen, 24, this summer after agreeing a deal for his club team-mate and South Korea defender Kim Min-jae, 26.
- Tottenham and England striker Harry Kane, 29, still remains Manchester United‘s first-choice striker option and the club will move early in the window in attempt to make negotiations smoother.
- Outgoing Jack Butland has hinted at the role he could fulfil at Rangers as he opened up on his role as David de Gea‘s understudy at Manchester United.
- West Ham fan Chris Knoll – better known as Knollsy – has been immortalised with a WWE-style action figure after fighting off AZ Alkmaar supporters last week.
- Vinicius Junior has reiterated his desire to stay at Real Madrid, despite suffering racist abuse in La Liga this season.
- Harry Kane and Neymar are among the star-studded list of Newcastle’s transfer targets, according to reports.
- Aston Villa are leading the race to sign Leicester City‘s 25-year-old English winger Harvey Barnes.
- Mikel Arteta is willing to let England midfielder Emile Smith Rowe, 22, leave the Emirates to make room for Leicester and England midfielder James Maddison, 26.