TRANSFER SOCCER NEWS
- Arsenal are ready to face fierce competition from Paris Saint-Germain for Bayer Leverkusen winger Moussa Diaby this summer.
- Manchester United are interested in 20-year-old Anderlecht and Netherlands keeper Bart Verbruggen, with De Gea‘s number one status at the Old Trafford club in doubt.
- Burnley, Brentford and Wolves are leading the race to sign highly-rated Almeria forward El Bilal Toure, who is likely to cost in the region of £25m.
- Sheikh Jassim has been sent desperate messages on social media by Manchester United fans after stories emerged that Sir Jim Ratcliffe‘s bid to acquire the club is in pole position.
- Mauricio Pochettino will prioritise attempts to keep England star Mason Mount at Chelsea once he is confirmed as the club’s next manager.
Read Also: Manchester United Takeover As Glazer Family Decide Preferred Bidder.
• Thursday’s Transfer News Soccer: Osimhen, Vardy, Abraham, Ugarte, Martinez, Raphinha, Ramsdale
- Former Arsenal striker Nicklas Bendtner has suffered another legal setback after his £280,000 Porsche was seized following a dismissed appeal against driving offence conditions.
- Nottingham Forest will refuse offers for Brennan Johnson if they stay up this season, with Aston Villa and Newcastle among the clubs to have registered an interest in the Wales forward, 21.
- Norwich City are set to sign English striker Ashley Barnes when the 33-year-old’s contract with Burnley expires in the summer.
TRANSFER SOCCER NEWS
- Chelsea’s English defender Dujon Sterling, 23, is expected to move to Scottish club Rangers on a free transfer in the coming weeks.
- Chelsea are set to put a move for Napoli’s Victor Osimhen on hold as they believe agreeing a deal for the Nigeria striker, 24, would be too difficult this summer.
- Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku, 29, will return to Chelsea from his loan at Inter Milan in the summer and hold talks with prospective new Blues boss boss Mauricio Pochettino as well as taking part in pre-season training before a decision is taken on his future.
- Inter Milan chief executive Giuseppe Marotta says he thinks manager Simone Inzaghi will stay at the club and added that 27-year-old Cameroon keeper Andre Onana, who has been linked to Manchester United, wants to stay at the Serie A side.
- Emiliano Martinez is ready to quit Aston Villa this summer, according to reports in Argentina, with a host of Premier League rivals including Chelsea and Manchester United set to make their interest known.