Thursday's Transfer Gossip: Mbappe, Christensen, McGregor, Sancho, Ronaldo, Johnson

  • Paris Saint-Germain are set to offer 23-year-old forward Kylian Mbappe a new deal worth £799,000 per week to remain at the club, with Real Madrid also interested in signing the France international. (Le Parisian, via Star)

 

  • Barcelona are hoping to convince Chelsea and Denmark defender Andreas Christensen, 25, and his 32-year-old club team-mate Cesar Azpilicueta of Spain to join on free transfers at the end of the season. (Mundo Deportivo – in Spanish)

 

  • Irish UFC star Conor McGregor, 33, has indicated his interest in buying Chelsea after owner Roman Abramovich said he was planning to sell the club. (Twitter)

 

  • Bayern Munich, Tottenham and Arsenal are all interested in signing Middlesbrough’s English right-back Djed Spence, 21, who is currently on loan at Nottingham Forest. (Sky Sports)

 

  • Colombia and former Everton midfielder James Rodriguez, 30, has put the Toffees on alert after hinting at a possible return to the club from Qatar. (Express)

 

  • Jadon Sancho insists he is trying to learn from Cristiano Ronaldo, Raphael Varane and Paul Pogba at Manchester United in a bid to improve his game. (Mail)

 

Read Also: Chelsea: Roman Abramovich Confirms He Plans To Sell Club

 

• Chelsea’s First Starting XI Of The Abramovich Era

 

• Mario’s Balotelli’s Biggest Regret: I Shouldn’t Have Left Manchester City

 

• Wednesday’s Transfer Gossip: Saka, Lewandowski, Tchouameni, Haaland, Rudiger, Werner

 

  • Tottenham and Arsenal, along with Liverpool, are  considering a bid for Torino’s Ivorian right-back Wilfried Singo, 21, who would be available for £15m. (Football London)

 

  • Derby County’s administrators have assured the Football League that they have the funds for another month, temporarily easing the pressure on the stricken Championship club.(Telegraph)

 

  • Mario Balotelli believes he would be playing football today a Ballon d’Or winner had he not left Manchester City when he did in 2013.(Mail)

 

  • Nottingham Forest boss Steve Cooper says Wales attacking midfielder Brennan Johnson, 20, won’t be distracted by contract talks or growing Premier League interest. (Mirror)

 

  • Jose Mourinho has reportedly dropped Felix Afena-Gyan from the Roma first-team for the “next few weeks” after it was discovered he had been out clubbing the night before a game.(Mirror)

 

  • Real Madrid’s Italian manager Carlo Ancelotti, 62, has emerged as a surprise candidate to become the next Manchester United boss. (Times – subscription required)

 

  • Rio Ferdinand has called for Manchester United to sign Declan Rice and John McGinn this summer, insisting they are the ‘right characters’ to take the club forward.(Mail)

 

  • Ralf Rangnick will stick with under-fire Cristiano Ronaldo for Sunday’s Manchester derby despite his goal drought.(Sun)

 

  • Marco Rose insists that Borussia Dortmund need more of Jude Bellingham’s aggression amid claims that the England star’s behaviour has upset teammates at his club(Mirror)

Write A Comment