TRANSFER Soccer NEWS
- Arsenal set to offer Declan Rice £300,000-a-week as Daily Mail reporting the Gunners have opened talks over a £90m summer move.
- Chelsea eyeing on Napoli’s foward Victor Osimhen, with Mauricio Pochettino keen to bring in a striker when he takes over as head coach this summer.
- Hugo Lloris is expected to leave Tottenham Hotspur this summer as the club prepare for the visit of the man who could replace him, Brentford’s David Raya.
- Arsenal backed Mikel Arteta to break the club’s spending record this summer in a splurge that may exceed £200m.
- Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund both want 25-year-old Mexico midfielder Edson Alvarez, who Ajax could be prepared to sell for £30m.
- Brentford could sign 29-year-old Netherlands goalkeeper Mark Flekken, who has a 13m euro (£11.3m) release clause, from German club Freiburg.
- Wolves midfielder Ruben Neves is thought to be a target for Barcelona, and the Midlands club will want at least £45m if they are to allow the 26-year-old to leave this summer.
Read Also: Leicester vs Liverpool 0-3 Highlights (Download Video)
• Monday’s Transfer Soccer News: Caicedo, Bellingham, Simakan, Kompany, Zinchenko, Mbappe, Rabiot, Mbappe
- Manchester United are interested in signing Borussia Dortmund goalkeeper Gregor Kobel despite also wanting David de Gea to stay amid contract negotiations with their current No. 1.
- Paris Saint-Germain have identified Manchester City star Bernardo Silva as the replacement for the outgoing Lionel Messi.
- Newcastle United‘s interest in 22-year-old Hungary midfielder Dominik Szoboszlai, who has a 70m euro (£60.9m) release clause in his RB Leipzig contract, has intensified in recent weeks but there has not been any contact between the clubs.
- Napoli defender Kim Min-Jae has decided to join Manchester United this summer and negotiations between the clubs also include a move for in-demand striker Victor Osimhen.
TRANSFER Soccer NEWS
- Crystal Palace star Eberechi Eze is back on Gareth Southgate‘s radar but faces competition from Nigeria to lock-in the forward’s international future.
- Roy Hodgson is closing in on a deal to take charge of Crystal Palace next season.
- West Ham are looking to appoint a director of football to ease the demands on sporting director Mark Noble and also reduce the influence of manager David Moyes on transfers if he stays.
- Manchester City are maintaining a watching brief on Mateo Kovacic, who is ready to leave Chelsea this summer.