TRANSFER SOCCER NEWS
- Vincent Kompany shows interest in a reunion with Arsenal loan star Albert Sambi Lokonga at Burnley.
- Aston Villa are ready to spend £55m on Sporting Lisbon star Manuel Ugarte with suitors Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea focusing on other priorities this summer.
- Napoli are eyeing up a summer move for out-of-favour Chelsea attacker Christian Pulisic as club president Aurelio de Laurentiis looks to strengthen his squad.
- Roma’s strike man Tammy Abraham, 25, has revealed Chelsea and England defender Reece James, 23, has told him to return to Stamford Bridge. Manchester United and Newcastle United are also interested in Abraham.
- Arsenal and Barcelona are interested in 32-year-old Germany midfielder Ilkay Gundogan, who wants longer than a one-year deal to stay at Manchester City.
- Feyenoord will offer Arne Slot a bumper new contract to fend off interest from Tottenham this summer after Daniel Levy added the Dutch title-winning boss to his managerial shortlist.
- Granit Xhaka is expected to end his seven-year spell at Arsenal with a summer move to Borussia Monchengladbach on the cards.
- Tottenham are insisting on Brentford’s Spain goalkeeper David Raya, 27, as a replacement for 36-year-old former France captain Hugo Lloris, who is set to leave at the end of the season.
TRANSFER SOCCER NEWS
- Michael Beale could have up to five summer signings lined up before Rangers bring down the curtain on their current campaign.
- Former Liverpool star Sadio Mane is set to leave Bayern Munich this summer with Manchester United emerging as a shock transfer move.
- Vinicius Jnr‘s agent has suggested the Brazilian winger is likely to remain at Real Madrid for the entirety of his playing career despite reports linking him with a move to the Premier League.
- Barcelona want to re-sign Argentina forward Lionel Messi, 35, and Brazil striker Neymar, 31, from PSG.
- Manchester United could let 13 players go this summer, with five of those set to be released including club stalwart Phil Jones and academy product Axel Tuanzebe.