TRANSFER SOCCER NEWS
- Chelsea are unlikely to stand in Thiago Silva‘s way if the Brazilian tells the Premier League club he wants to make an emotional return to Fluminense this summer.
- Tottenham and Manchester United must pay £40m if they want to sign Spain keeper David Raya, 27, from Brentford this summer.
- Newcastle could bid £30m for Bayer Leverkusen‘s 23-year-old French forward Amine Adli, although they expect competition from Bayern Munich and AC Milan.
- David Pleat hopes Luton Town will come out on top in the Championship play-offs because he feels Premier League clubs will hate visiting Kenilworth Road next season.
Read Also: “I Wasn’t Valued At Arsenal”_Joe Willock Break Silence On His Departure
• Friday’s Transfer News Soccer: Diaby, Verbruggen, Toure, Mount, Bendtner, Johnson, Lukaku
- Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy is finalising plans to appoint a new sporting director before the summer transfer window opens.
TRANSFER NEWS SOCCER
- Brighton have opened talks to sign Borussia Dortmund midfielder Mahmoud Dahoud, who is understood to be keen on working with Seagulls head coach Roberto De Zerbi.
- Manchester United have reopen talks with Napoli’s South Korea defender Kim Min-jae. Liverpool and Paris St-Germain are also interested in the 26-year-old.
- Matteo Guendouzi has admitted he has struggled since being dropped from Marseille’s starting line-up, with West Ham potentially in position to make a move for the former Arsenal midfielder if Declan Rice departs this summer.
- Moises Caicedo‘s agent expects “many offers” to arrive for the Brighton midfielder this summer, but has praised Roberto De Zerbi for the way he handled their transfer saga in January.