FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Manchester United will look to sell French forward Anthony Martial, 27, England centre-back Harry Maguire, 29, and Brazilian left-back Alex Telles, 30, in the summer as the club aims Victor Osimhen or Harry Kane as a replacement.
- Manuel Neuer‘s Bayern Munich career is more than likely over, according to reports in Germany.
- Harry Kane will need to continue his quest to become the Premier League’s record goal scorer at Tottenham Hotspur as the club will not sell him to a rival this summer.
- Inter Milan have added Fulham’s 25-year-old defender Tosin Adarabioyo to their list of targets to replace 27-year-old Slovakia centre-back Milan Skriniar, who is expected to leave the Serie A side when his contract runs out in the summer.
- Former Newcastle United boss Steve Bruce turned down the chance to manage former club Wigan Athletic after the Championship side approached him after their recent sacking Kolo Toure.
- Former Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl is the leading candidate to become manager of German club Hoffenheim after they parted company with Andre Breitenreiter.
Read Also: Monday’s Transfer Gossip: Rice, Osimhen, Williams, Coutinho, Matip, Aubameyang, Gallagher, Cancelo, Messi
- Aston Villa‘s Brazilian forward Philippe Coutinho, 30, has turned down a move to Galatasaray.
- Real Madrid believe England midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19, will choose to move to the Premier League when he leaves Borussia Dortmund.
- West Brom‘s Carlos Corberan ranks high on Leeds’ shortlist of replacements for the sacked Jesse Marsch.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- The Everton kit man was forced to make a trip to Sports Direct last week after new manager Sean Dyche realised the club did not have enough pairs of socks for training.
- Newcastle United winger Allan Saint-Maximin has revealed he attracted interest during the January transfer window due to his lack of playing time in recent weeks.
- Paris St-Germain want to sign 28-year-old Portugal midfielder Bernardo Silva, who is open to leaving Manchester City, but could face competition from Barcelona.
- Southampton’s owners discussed the future of manager Nathan Jones after Saturday’s 3-0 defeat by Brentford but are set to stick by him for the time being.
- Jones is expected to still be in charge for Southampton’s home game against Wolves on Saturday.
- Chelsea have scouted Porto and Portugal stopper Diogo Costa, 23, as they look to address their goalkeeping situation in the summer.
- The independent commission into Manchester City‘s alleged rule breaches will be chaired by an Arsenal member.