FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Al-Ittihad are attempting to lure Wilfried Zaha to Saudi Arabia with a contract offer of £9m per season after tax, the Daily Mail reports.
- Manchester United are planning to send Anthony Elanga out on loan next season in a bid to supplement his development.
- Borussia Dortmund have decided to try to sell Belgium defender Thomas Meunier this summer, despite the 31-year-old having one more year on his contract.
- Fulham boss Marco Silva is emerging as the top contender to replace Antonio Conte as Tottenham coach.
- Former Real Madrid striker Raul, who is currently the club’s reserve-team coach, has established himself as a serious contender to replace Carlo Ancelotti as first-team boss when the Italian’s current contract ends in 2024.
- Chelsea and Newcastle are both hoping to bring in Raphinha from Barcelona this summer, as the Spanish club look to offload players in an effort to ease their financial issues.
- Tottenham have specific interest in Aston Villa’s Emiliano Martinez and may make an offer for the Argentina goalkeeper, 30, in the coming weeks.
- La Liga president Javier Tebas says he wants to see Paris St-Germain‘s France forward Kylian Mbappe, 24, play for Real Madrid.
- Brazil forward Neymar, 31, is not looking to leave PSG as he wants to finish his career with the French club.
- Christopher Nkunku will be a Chelsea player next season after the Blues reached a full agreement with RB Leipzig to sign the France forward, 25.
- West Ham are set to challenge RB Leipzig and Atletico Madrid for the signing of Norwich City‘s Brazilian midfielder Gabriel Sara, 23, this summer.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- West Ham are also leading the chase for Bournemouth’s Zimbabwe left-back Jordan Zemura, 23, who was dropped at the weekend over his contract situation.
- Arsenal are yet to give up hope of keeping Ethan Nwaneri amid significant interest from Manchester City and Chelsea in the 15-year-old English midfielder.
- Harry Kane swapping Tottenham for Manchester United this summer is far from a certainty despite Erik ten Hag seeking a proven goalscorer to boost his options up front, ESPN reports.
- Manchester United could make another move this summer for one of their long-term targets, Inter Milan‘s Netherlands defender Denzel Dumfries, 26.
- Paris Saint-Germain have put contract extension talks with Lionel Messi and Sergio Ramos on hold as they seek to cut costs – and the duo may lead an exodus from the club this summer.
- Celtic star Oh Hyeon-gyu gets South Korea call-up as Germany World Cup legend names first squad as boss.
- West Ham and Leicester have protected themselves against the prospect of financial turmoil by inserting relegation wage reduction clauses into the contracts of their most recent signings.