FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Chelsea are considering a move for Andreas Pereira as a possible replacement for Mason Mount, but could face competition from Atletico Madrid and PSG.
- Motherwell defender Max Johnston is set to be offered a route to the English Premier League with Burnley.
- Aston Villa‘s World Cup-winning keeper Emiliano Martinez insists he is planning to stay at the club, despite huge interest in the 30-year-old Argentina international.
- Arsenal are ready to offer Norway playmaker Martin Odegaard, 24, a new deal to keep him at the club until 2030.
- Newcastle United are targeting Manchester United midfielder Scott McTominay this summer and the 26-year-old Scotland international is believed to be open to the move.
- Tottenham have reportedly made contact with Eintracht Frankfurt head coach Oliver Glasner as uncertainty surrounding Antonio Conte‘s future goes on.
Read Also: Barcelona vs Real Madrid 2-1 Highlights (Download Video)
• Al Nasr vs Ahba 2-1 Highlights (Download Video)
- Manchester United are keeping tabs on Kaoru Mitoma, The Sun reports, with the Japan international a revelation for Brighton under Roberto De Zerbi this season and further proof of their eye for talent.
- Brighton CEO Paul Barber has played down talks of winger Karou Mitoma leaving the club in the next transfer window.
- Juventus’ hopes of signing N’Golo Kante, 31, for free in the summer have been dashed, with the France midfielder set to agree a new two-year deal with Chelsea.
- Kylian Mbappe will be France’s new captain following Hugo Lloris’ international retirement.
- Arsenal, Tottenham and West Ham have looked at Red Bull Salzburg striker Noah Okafor, with the 22-year-old Switzerland international’s contract ending in summer 2024.
- Tottenham Hotspur are expected to agree the departure of their Italian manager Antonio Conte, 53, this week, with former player and English first-team coach Ryan Mason, 31, likely to take charge until the end of the season.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Manchester City are growing confident they can land England’s Jude Bellingham, 19, in the summer, but Real Madrid remain in the race for the Borussia Dortmund midfielder.
- Manchester United bidder Sir Jim Ratcliffe says he doesn’t want to pay a “stupid price” for the club.
- The Football Association have been urged to ban Aleksandar Mitrovic for a minimum of six matches and have been warned that a soft approach to the growing abuse of match officials will lead to a referee being murdered.
- Chelsea owner Todd Boehly has continued his ruthless overhaul of the club’s backroom staff by sacking head groundsman Jason Griffin after over 30 years of service.