FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Harry Kane will be given just a week to recover from his World Cup penalty heartache.
- Wilfried Zaha, 30, looks likely to leave Crystal Palace on a free transfer when the Ivory Coast forward’s contract expires next summer.
- Sevilla want Isco to leave in January, just five months after signing the former Spain midfielder, 30, from Real Madrid.
- Bayern Munich are closing in on a deal to sign Austria midfielder Konrad Laimer, 25, on a free transfer from RB Leipzig next summer.
- Tottenham Hotspur are set for fresh talks with manager Antonio Conte this week over a new long-term contract for the Italian.
- Brazil want Carlo Ancelotti to succeed Tite as coach following their World Cup exit, and informally approached the Real Madrid boss in October.
Read Also: Monday’s Transfer Gossip: Gvardiol, Mount, Melo, Garnacho, Rashford, Guardiola, Dalot, Felix, Ramos
- Ben Foster believes Jordan Pickford moved his feet ‘a little bit slow’ for Aurelien Tchouameni‘s stunning long-range opening goal for France against England in Saturday’s World Cup quarter-final clash.
- Arsenal have become favourites to sign Portugal forward Joao Felix, 23, from Atletico Madrid in January, ahead of Paris St-Germain, Manchester United and Aston Villa.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Aston Villa boss Unai Emery is interested in bringing Netherlands winger Arnaut Danjuma, 25, and Senegal midfielder Nicolas Jackson, 21, from his former club Villarreal to Villa Park.
- PSV Eindhoven director of football Marcel Brands says 23-year-old Netherlands winger Cody Gakpo could be sold in January, but only for a club-record fee.
- Brazil legend Ronaldo expects Neymar to remain an international player until the 2026 World Cup in the United States.
- Chelsea target Rafael Leao, 23, is unwilling to renew his contract with AC Milan as the Portugal forward wants more than the reported seven million euros a year the Italian side are offering.
- Arsenal will be able to sign Ukraine winger Mykhaylo Mudryk in January, for less than the £86m Shakhtar Donetsk previously wanted for the 21-year-old.
- Liverpool have an agreement in principle with Benfica to sign 21-year-old Argentina midfielder Enzo Fernandez.
- Fernandez is an alternative for Real Madrid if they cannot sign their main target, 19-year-old England midfielder Jude Bellingham, from Borussia Dortmund for next season.
- Manchester United will activate contract options for former Spain goalkeeper David de Gea, 32, England left-back Luke Shaw, 27, and Brazil midfielder Fred, 29, as well as England striker Marcus Rashford, 25, and Portugal right-back Diogo Dalot, 23.
- Leeds United are plotting a January move for PSV Eindhoven‘s Germany left-back Philipp Max, 29.
- Harry Maguire has been told he can fight for his Manchester United place – or leave the club.