FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Everton are in negotiations with Villarreal over a loan deal for former Bournemouth midfielder Arnaut Danjuma, 25.
- Paris Saint-Germain are planning to monitor Sergio Ramos between now and the end of the season before deciding whether to offer him a contract extension.
- Bournemouth are in talks to sign 20-year-old Burkina Faso winger Dango Ouattara from French Ligue 1 side Lorient.
- Newcastle have denied making a verbal approach for Borussia Dortmund teenager Youssoufa Moukoko.
- Marseille and France midfielder Matteo Guendouzi, 23, is the subject of an offer from an unnamed Premier League club.
- Dutch midfielder Teun Koopmeiners, 24, says it is “nice to see” him being linked with Liverpool but that he is “100% focused on Atalanta” and “so happy” to play for the Serie A side.
Read Also: Tuesday’s Transfer Gossip: Felix, Thuram, Danilo, Weghorst, Pickford, Fernandez, Trossard, Busquets
- Real Madrid want to sign England striker Harry Kane for next season. The 29-year-old’s current deal at Tottenham runs until 2024 and he could cost up to 100m euros (£88.3m).
- Gareth Bale is set to be offered a roving role by the Welsh FA following his retirement from football on Monday.
- Chelsea have joined Tottenham in wanting to sign Spain defender Pedro Porro this month but have hit the same issue as Spurs in any move for the 23-year-old as Sporting Lisbon want his €45m (£36.7m) release clause paid in full.
- Manchester United have reached a verbal agreement to sign Wout Weghorst. They have a deal in principle to pay Besiktas about €3m (£2.7m) to end the striker’s loan early and take him from his parent club Burnley for the rest of the season.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Arsenal are considering making a move for 32-year-old Real Madrid winger Eden Hazard, who retired from international duty with Belgium in December.
- Poland have approached former Rangers and Aston Villa boss Steven Gerrard about becoming their new manager.
- Atletico Madrid are looking at Barcelona’s Dutch forward Memphis Depay, 28, as one of a number of possible replacements for 23-year-old Portugal international Joao Felix, who is set to join Chelsea on loan for the rest of the season.