FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- AC Milan have denied there are tensions in negotiations over a new contract with Portugal forward Rafael Leao, 23, and talks are taking place “in a professional way”.
- Jadon Sancho is set to make his return to the Manchester United matchday squad for the first time since October.
- Juventus star Dusan Vlahovic wants a move to Real Madrid amid interest from Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal.
Read Also: Tuesday’s Transfer Gossip: Fresneda, Elanga, Tielemans, Berge, Jorginho, Ziyech, Maguire, Porro
- Bournemouth turned down the chance to sign Roma midfielder Nicolo Zaniolo after the 23-year-old Italy international had a change of heart about joining the south coast club.
- Chelsea approach Inter Milan about their willingness to sell Italy midfielder Nicolo Barella but the Serie A club were not prepared to let the 25-year-old leave.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Everton have turned to Andre Ayew late in the window to try and solve their scoring issues, and are in advanced talks about a deal.
- Aston Villa have dismissed a campaign from their own supporters to abandon a shirt sponsorship deal with controversial online casino BK8.
- Manchester City are planning to make a move for Leicester City playmaker James Maddison in the summer when the 26-year-old England international will have one year left on his Foxes deal.
- Ex-Manchester United boss Ralf Rangnick was full of praise for Manchester United new-boy Marcel Sabitzer from when the pair worked together at RB Leipzig.
- Enner Valencia claims his fellow Ecuador international Moises Caicedo should not have written the Instagram post which signalled he was leaving Brighton.