FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Chelsea and Gabon forward Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, 33, could return to Barcelona as a low-cost option just 12 months after his move to Stamford Bridge.
- Tottenham are unlikely to exercise the option to sign on-loan France centre-back Clement Lenglet, 27, permanently from Barcelona.
- England fans have been warned not to wear belts in Naples ahead of the Three Lions’ trip to Italy on Thursday, amid fears of violent clashes with Italian ultras.
- Napoli will demand £150million for their star striker Victor Osimhen this summer, according to reports, with Manchester United and Chelsea chasing his signature.
Read Also: Ex-Arsenal, Man City Striker Emmanuel Adebayor Announces Retire From Football
• Injury Scared As Erling Haaland Left Norway Squad.
• Roy Hodgson Confirmed To Return To Crystal Palace After Sacking Patrick Vieira
• Tuesday’s Transfer Gossip: Pereira, Johnston, Martinez, Conte, Kane, Bellingham, Odegaard, Kante
- Manchester United have stepped up their interested in Monaco’s France international centre-back Axel Disasi, 25.
- James Milner, 37, will be forced to take a pay cut if the midfielder is to sign a new contract with Liverpool.
- Manchester City have suffered an injury scare after Erling Haaland withdrew from the Norway squad because of a groin injury, ahead of facing Liverpool in their first game back after the international break.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Former Premier League referee Mark Clattenburg has claimed John Obi Mikel once swung for him and screamed: “I want to break your legs.”
- Real Madrid remain in talks with Croatia midfielder Luka Modric over a new contract for the 37-year-old, who has attracted interest from clubs in Saudi Arabia and Qatar.
- Man United and Liverpool lead Barcelona in the race to sign Wolves and Portugal midfielder Ruben Neves, 26, this summer.
- Tottenham players have been in contact with former manager Mauricio Pochettino about a potential return to the club.
- Second bids for Manchester United have to be lodged by 9pm on Wednesday night – with the club set to be sold for a world-record fee of more than £5bn should the Glazers accept one of the offers.
- Peterborough United will receive a bonus payment of around £1m from Brentford if Ivan Toney makes his England debut in this week’s European Championship qualifiers against Italy and Ukraine.