FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Bayern Munich are considering taking advantage of Mason Mount‘s contract stalemate at Chelsea and the club’s financial problems by making a move for the England international this summer.
- Roma are considering options to replace Tammy Abraham, with Liverpool forward Roberto Firmino top of their wishlist.
- Manchester United are preparing a bid for Tottenham striker Harry Kane, as the experienced England international has been linked with Unite for years.
Read Also: ‘I Am Very Sorry To Him As A Player.’ Son Apologies To Antonio Conte
• Tuesday’s Transfer Gossip: Saka, Haaland, Nagelsmann, Milner, Phillips, Messi, Kante, Rodrigo, Ferguson
- Chelsea are set to make 27-year-old English midfielder Ruben Loftus-Cheek available for transfer at the end of the season.
- A number of Premier League clubs, including Leicester, Fulham and Wolves, are monitoring Lorient and France Under-21 midfielder Enzo le Fee after the 23-year-old confirmed he wants to leave the French side this summer.
- Manchester United have taken “no major steps forward” in agreeing a new contract for England forward Marcus Rashford, 25.
- Chelsea have yet to open new contract talks with Croatia midfielder Mateo Kovacic, with Manchester City interested. The 28-year-old has 16 months left on his current deal.
- Manchester City are still waiting for Germany midfielder Ilkay Gundogan to make a decision on his future, with Barcelona keen on signing the 32-year-old on a free transfer.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Liverpool are willing to pay over £60m for Napoli and South Korea centre-back Kim Min-jae, 26, who is also a target for Manchester United.
- Arsenal are interested in signing Denmark midfielder Jesper Lindstrom, 23, who Eintracht Frankfurt will let leave for a fee of about 30m euros.
- Luis Diaz returned to training on Tuesday to give Liverpool a timely boost in their push for Champions League qualification.
- Dejan Kulusevski has urged his Tottenham team-mates to “move on” and “stand behind” their club’s decision to part ways with former boss Antonio Conte.
- Manchester City are monitoring Celta Vigo’s Gabri Veiga as they look to bolster their midfield options this summer.