Manchester City manager, Pep Guardiola, has revealed what he expects from the appeal of the club’s Champions League ban.
The Manchester City Football Club will face a judgement from the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) on their appeal against expulsion from European competitions on July 13.
City was banned from all UEFA competitions for two years by the European governing body in February, after being found guilty of breaching Financial Fair Play (FFP) regulations.
CAS heard their case last month and is expected to deliver a verdict in the next week.
ALSO CHECK: What Other Clubs Must Do To Challenge Man City, Liverpool – Guardiola
Pep told Sky Sports and said;
“We are ready. I have a lot of confidence and trust with the people that we will be allowed to play the Champions League because we want to be on the field during these years.
On July 13 we will know the resolution, hopefully, for the club – all the workers, players and everyone here will try to continue growing up as a club in the next years.”
Meanwhile, City remains involved in this year’s competition with a 2-1 away win over Real Madrid after the first leg.
Don’t forget to comment and share