FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Inter Milan eye on Manchester United centre-back Victor Lindelof, 28, as a replacement for Milan Skriniar if the 27-year-old defender moves to Paris St-Germain.
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Al-Nassr coach has claimed the forward will ‘go back to Europe’ before retiring from football, according to reports.
- Galatasaray are leading the chase to sign Liverpool defender Nat Phillips prior to Tuesday’s transfer deadline.
- Nottingham Forest are in advanced talks to sign Paris St-Germain and Costa Rica goalkeeper Keylor Navas, 36.
- Emiliano Martinez has been pictured hosting a World Cup party with his Argentina teammates at a luxury hotel nine miles from Villa Park.
Read Also: Ac Milan vs Sassuolo 2-5 Highlights (Download Video)
• Manchester United vs Reading 3-1 Highlights (Download Video)
• Sunday’s Transfer Gossip: Kane, Ronaldo, Hincapie, Caicedo, Rice, Lukaku, Harrison, Pickford, McKennie
- Chelsea have reopened talks with Benfica about trying to sign Argentina midfielder Enzo Fernández, 22, before the transfer window closes on Tuesday.
- Fulham have held talks with Sheffield United over their Norway midfielder Sander Berge, with the 24-year-old also linked with Newcastle.
- Brighton have completed the signing of AIK and Sweden midfielder Yasin Ayari, 19, for 6m euros (£5.2m).
- Manchester United have received 10 offers from clubs wanting to take Anthony Elanga on loan for the rest of the season.
- Tottenham have submitted a 25m euro (£22m) verbal offer to Bayer Leverkusen for the transfer of Ecuador centre-back Piero Hincapie, 21.
- Manchester City will challenge Barcelona for the signing of Girona and Spain Under-21 defender Arnau Martinez, 19.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Sevilla are in advanced talks to sign Spanish midfielder Bryan Gil, 21, from Tottenham on loan until the end of the season.
- Newcastle United have agreed a fee of around £3m for West Ham and Scotland Under-21 right-back Harrison Ashby, 21.
- Barcelona could scupper Chelsea’s chances of securing a permanent deal for Joao Felix with the LaLiga giants keen on the Portugal star.
- Nottingham Forest are on the verge of signing Newcastle United‘s English midfielder Jonjo Shelvey, 30.
- Tottenham are working on a deal to sign Birmingham City‘s 17-year-old English midfielder Jobe Bellingham, the brother of Borussia Dortmund and England midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19.