FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Inter Milan are interested in signing West Ham’s out-of-favour striker Gianluca Scamacca, according to reports in Italy.
- PSG have a transfer budget of just 80m euros (£70.7m) this summer and will look to sell at least one of Brazil forward Neymar, 31, and Argentina’s Lionel Messi, 35, in a bid to free up money for new signings.
- Real Madrid want Mbappe, but are hoping they can sign him on a free transfer when his PSG contract ends in 2024.
- Graham Potter believes January signing Mykhailo Mudryk has benefitted from his decision to leave him out of the Chelsea side.
Read Also: Friday’s Transfer Gossip: Maguire, Mount, Tuchel, Roque, Haaland, Kane, Mount, Pochettino, Laporte, Dybala, Dzeko
- Jurgen Klopp is committed to replenishing Liverpool’s midfield this summer and will not change his plans due to the progress of Harvey Elliott and Stefan Bajcetic.
- Tottenham’s Brazil forward Richarlison, 25, has joined Paris St-Germain‘s France forward Kylian Mbappe, 24, and Benfica’s Portugal striker Gonçalo Ramos, 21, as a potential replacement for France striker Karim Benzema, 35, at Real Madrid.
- Nottingham Forest could make another signing spree at the end of the season, with manager Steve Cooper set to be handed a budget of more than £100m if they avoid relegation from the Premier League.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United and Newcastle United are among the sides to have scouted Lille’s Cameroon midfielder Carlos Baleba, 19.
- The Glazer family are targeting a sale of Manchester United before the transfer window opens in June should they decide to cash in on the club.
- Tottenham’s England captain Harry Kane, 29, is Manchester United‘s prime striker target this summer.
- Former Chelsea boss, Thomas Tuchel, won’t consider replacing Antonio Conte as Tottenham manager unless they achieve Champions League qualification.
- Brentford will not sell Spain goalkeeper David Raya, 27, this summer if they do not receive an acceptable offer as they are prepared to let him leave for free in 2024.
- Bayern Munich look set to opt against turning Joao Cancelo‘s loan into a permanent move after a disappointing start to his time in Germany.
- Kyle Walker is set to play for Manchester City against Crystal Palace after having a heart-to-heart with Pep Guardiola.