FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Liverpool make a move to renew their interest in Wolves midfielder Ruben Neves with his contract having entered its final 18 months.
- Barcelona are in no rush to sell Netherlands forward Memphis Depay and are happy to keep the 28-year-old until his contract expires in the summer.
- Villarreal and Netherlands forward Arnaut Danjuma, 25, is in London to hold talks with clubs, including Bournemouth, about a January loan move.
- Arsenal are sweating with Mykhaylo Mudryk now set to join rivals Chelsea, and could return to summer targets Yeremy Pino and Moussa Diaby of Villarreal and Bayer Leverkusen respectively.
• Saturday’s Transfer Gossip: Chamberlain, Trossard, Perrone, Ekdal, Neves, Mudryk, Amrabat, Madueke, Thuram
- Chelsea have made a 30m euro (£26.5m) bid for PSV Eindhoven‘s England Under-21 winger Noni Madueke, 20.
- Everton want to sign 20-year-old Sweden winger Anthony Elanga from Manchester United.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Crystal Palace fear they will be priced out of signing 25-year-old English right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka from Manchester United.
- Tottenham will meet with Sporting Lisbon this week to discuss a deal for Spain right-back Pedro Porro, 23, who has agreed personal terms with the club.
- Noni Madueke could be the next player to join Chelsea’s new-look squad with PSV already seeking a replacement for their £40m rated winger.
- Real Madrid are making England and Borussia Dortmund midfielder Jude Bellingham, 19, a priority in the transfer market.
- Bournemouth are preparing a £50,000-a-week deal to tempt Ghana’s 23-year-old forward Antoine Semenyo from Bristol City.
- Southampton want to sign two of Manchester City‘s academy stars – English midfielder Kian Breckin, 19, and 18-year-old Portuguese winger Carlos Borges.
- West Ham have joined the list of clubs interested in Dundee United starlet Rory McLeod, who has already made seven senior appearances at the tender age of 16.
- Eden Hazard has reportedly held talks with Al Nassr head coach Rudi Garcia about joining Cristiano Ronaldo at the Saudi club.
- West Ham have made enquiries for Lorient and Nigeria forward Terem Moffi, 23, but the Hammers believe he is beyond their budget with the French side setting an asking price of £25m.
- Crystal Palace will launch a new bid for Chelsea and England midfielder Conor Gallagher in the January window, with the 22-year-old dropping down the pecking order at Stamford Bridge.