FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Arsenal have reportedly joined Manchester United in the race to sign Celta Vigo youngster Gabri Veiga.
- Arthur Melo made his Liverpool injury return on Saturday to help his side’s Under-21 team record a 7-1 win over Leicester City.
- Barcelona and Real Madrid have renewed their interest in Bayer Leverkusen and Germany attacking midfielder Florian Wirtz, with the 19-year-old recently returning to action after a long-term injury.
- Sunderland goalkeeper Anthony Patterson, 22, is in line for a call-up to Gareth Southgate’s England squad for next month’s Euro 2024 qualifiers.
Read Also: Bournemouth Vs Manchester City 1-4 Highlights (Download Video)
• Damac fc vs Al Nassr 0-3 Highlights (Download Video)
• Leicester vs Arsenal 0-1 Highlights (Download Video)
• Saturday’s Transfer Gossip: Pulisic, Franca, Ramos, Messi, Saliba, Gravenberch, Stach, Smalling
- Aaron Ramsey has insisted there is more to come from him in a Nice shirt but has remained tight-lipped about his future beyond the end of the season.
- Leeds United‘s sporting director Victor Orta burst into tears on Saturday afternoon as they won their first Premier League clash since November.
- Manchester City are keen to add Brighton and Argentina midfielder Alexis Mac Allister, 24, to their squad in the summer.
- Manchester United are plotting a move for Bayer Leverkusen‘s Dutch right-back Jeremie Frimpong, 22.
- Chelsea will allow 18-year-old Brazilian midfielder Andrey Santos to join Vasco da Gama on loan after a proposed loan to Palmeiras collapsed.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Everton, Leicester, Liverpool, Newcastle, Tottenham, West Ham and Wolves have all been monitoring Union Berlin‘s German midfielder Rani Khedira, 29.
- Newcastle are considering a move for Bristol City‘s English midfielder Alex Scott, 19.
- Burnley want to keep 20-year-old Dutch right-back Ian Maatsen, who is currently on loan from Chelsea, at Turf Moor next season.
- Mason Greenwood has held his first face-to-face meeting with Manchester United bosses since a rape charge against him was dropped.
- Avram Glazer is planning to attend Manchester United‘s Carabao Cup final against Newcastle United at Wembley Stadium on Sunday.