FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP:
- Sadio Mane is a doubt for the World Cup after limping off injured playing for Bayern Munich.
- Everton manager Frank Lampard is keen on bringing Manchester United left-back Luke Shaw to Goodison Park but the 27-year-old is hoping for a contract extension at Old Trafford.
- Shakhtar Donetsk and Ukraine winger Mykhaylo Mudryk, 21, is understood to have held “positive talks” over a move to Arsenal in the January transfer window.
- Erik ten Hag will look to sign a right-back in January if Manchester United are able to offload Aaron Wan-Bissaka.
- Chelsea have had several meetings with Palmeiras’ 16-year-old striker Endrick but face competition from Real Madrid and Paris St-Germain for the Brazilian’s signature.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says not signing Son Heung-min when he was Borussia Dortmund manager is “one of the big mistakes in my life”.
- Leeds’ Scottish midfielder Stuart McKinstry, 20, is wanted by Burnley.
- Leeds are at the front of a queue of clubs chasing Birmingham’s English midfielder George Hall, 19.
- Former Southampton striker Charlie Austin says the club’s sacked manager Ralph Hasenhuttl was “quick to throw the team under the bus”.
Read Also: Osasuna Vs Barcelona 1-2 Highlights (Download Video)
• Bayern Munich Vs Werder Bremen 6-1 Highlights (Download Video)
• Napoli vs Empoli 2-0 Highlights (Download Video)
√: Tuesday’s Transfer Gossip: Hazard, Leao, Rabiot, Bellingham, Jones, Gakpo, Choupo-Moting
- Cristiano Ronaldo could reportedly ‘leave Manchester United this winter’ as club executives and manager Erik ten Hag ‘are looking to ensure tranquillity’ at Old Trafford.
FOOTBALL TRANSFER GOSSIP
- Arsenal could loan out winger Marquinhos for the second half of the season to give the teenager some game time, according to a report.
- Newcastle have a clear run at signing summer target Yannick Carrasco in January as Atletico Madrid are likely to sell the 29-year-old Belgium winger.
- Dubai International Capital are interested in a move to buy the Reds despite failing to finalise a deal when trying to buy the club in 2007.
- Tottenham are looking to replace 35-year-old France goalkeeper and club captain Hugo Lloris next summer.
- Spurs are keen on Sporting Lisbon’s English midfielder Marcus Edwards, 23, who came through the youth ranks at the London club.
- Tottenham are interested in signing Napoli star Victor Osimhen, according to reports.
- Manchester United have scouted Blackburn and Chile striker Ben Brereton Diaz though a host of Premier League clubs are interested in a January move for the 23-year-old.
- Barcelona forward Memphis Depay, 28, will demand to leave the club in January, with the likes of Manchester United and Tottenham monitoring the Dutch international’s situation.
- Liverpool have reportedly sent scouts to look at Midtjylland’s Danish winger Gustav Isaksen, 21, with a view to a January transfer.
- Sir Jim Ratcliffe has ruled himself out of buying Liverpool as the businessman no longer sees value in buying a top Premier League team.
- Watford are in talks with Eintracht Frankfurt director of football Ben Manga over becoming the club’s sporting director.
- Tottenham Hotspur will push for quality over quantity in the January transfer window as the club look to deliver signings that improve Antonio Conte’s first XI for the second half of the season.