- Ecuador Midfielder Moises Caicedo was found in Brighton training on Monday as he tries to force through his move to Chelsea.
- Sheffield United midfielder Sander Berge is in talks with Burnley over a potential move. The 25 year-old has one year left on his contract.
- Harry Maguire, could stay with Manchester United for another season as the former Leicester defender is refusing to join a club not playing in the Champions League.
- Chelsea could make a shock move for former Barcelona star Neymar Jr. as he has asked to leave Paris Saint-Germain.
- Besiktas want to bring Pepe to Turkey, but are unwilling to pay a fee.
- Liverpool must meet Southampton’s £50m valuation for Romeo Lavia after a third offer totalling £45m was rejected.
- Manchester United will prioritise Fiorentina’s Sofyan Amrabat and signing a centre-half if several sales go through.
- West Ham are close to making their first signing of the summer after agreeing a fee of £34m for the Ajax defensive midfielder Edson Álvarez.
- Wolves will consider appointing former Bournemouth boss Gary O’Neil, as their new manager if 56-year-old Spaniard Julen Lopetegui leaves the club.
- Arsenal have rejected an offer from Monaco for forward Folarin Balogun.
- Italy Midfielder Jorginho snubbed interest from Turkey and ready to fight for his place at Arsenal.
- Bayern Munich are considering whether to make a fourth bid for Harry Kane after having an £86m offer rejected by Tottenham Hotspur.
- Liverpool have not followed up their initial expression of interest in Fluminense’s Brazil international Andre, as they continue negotiations with the Saints over a deal for Lavia.