- Sporting Lisbon have discussed bringing Eric Dier back to the club when his Tottenham Hotspur contract expires next year.
- Fomer Man Utd, Real Madrid and Juventus star Cristiano Ronaldo reportedly wants to extend his stay at Saudi Pro League club Al Nassr until 2027.
- Atletico Madrid manager Diego Simeone, has verbally agreed to sign a new deal with the Spanish club.
- Napoli are preparing to sell Victor Osimhen next year and would be open to allowing the star striker to join Arsenal – but only if Gabriel Jesus goes the other way.
- Chelsea have agreed to sell Romelu Lukaku to Roma for £37m at the end of the season, according to reports.
- Brazil forward Vinicius Jr has yet to sign a new contract with Real Madrid, with the 23-year-old’s current deal running out next summer.
- Benfica star Joao Neves is on Manchester United‘s radar – he recently signed a new deal with the club which runs through to 2028 and has a release clause of £103m.
- Manchester United will reportedly sell Jadon Sancho in January if the 23-year-old doesn’t apologise to manager Erik ten Hag.
- Former Brighton and Chelsea boss Graham Potter is reportedly in line for a managerial recall, should Napoli part ways with Rudi Garcia.
- Jose Mourinho has claimed that Cristiano Ronaldo‘s transfer to Saudi Arabia earlier this year has inspired him to move to the Middle Eastern nation later in his career.
- Wayne Rooney has agreed a deal to take over as Birmingham City manager on a salary which is three times more than what John Eustace was on before he was sacked by the Championship side.