- Brighton CEO Paul Barber reveals Man United will need to wait five years before thinking about signing Evan Ferguson.
- Newcastle United are in talks with Arsenal over a deal for Kieran Tierney as they hatch their loan workaround.
- Everton have not received an offer from Manchester United for Belgium midfielder Amadou Onana, 21, and only a large transfer fee will prise him from Goodison Park.
- Crystal Palace believe Chelsea have crossed the line in their conduct during their attempts to sign France Under-21 winger Michael Olise.
- Brentford director of football Phil Giles does not expect to see David Raya back at the club despite the goalkeeper signing a new contract before joining Arsenal on loan.
- West Ham’s proposed move for Harry Maguire has collapsed, with the defender now looking set to stay at Manchester United.
- Neymar will receive more than a quarter of a billion pounds to play for Al-Hlal, According to report.
- Liverpool face a race against time to land much-needed reinforcements in midfield with Fulham’s Joao Palhinha and Crystal Palace youngster Cheick Doucoure among the favoured options.
- Manchester United have completed the double transfer swoop of club legend Darren Fletcher‘s sons.
- Fulham have received an offer of almost £47m from Al-Hilal for Serbia striker Aleksandar Mitrovic with the 28-year-old keen to make the move to the Saudi Arabian club.
- Manchester City are set to submit a fresh bid for West Ham and Brazil midfielder Lucas Paqueta, in the next 24 hours.
- Arsenal will decide whether to dip back into the transfer market when they know the full extent of Jurrien Timber‘s knee injury.