- Manchester United are prepared to pay Sporting Lisbon £52 million for defender Goncalo Inacio, according to reports.
- The Glazer family will not attend Sir Bobby Charlton’s funeral due to fears of abuse from angry Manchester United fans.
- Getafe make a request to extend 22-year-old former England forward Mason Greenwood‘s loan stay from Manchester United.
- Arsenal could offer English attacking midfielder Emile Smith Rowe, in a cash-plus-player deal with Aston Villa for their 25-year-old Brazilian midfielder Douglas Luiz.
- Liverpool chiefs have reportedly travelled to Brazil for talks with Sao Paulo over a £20m move for defender Lucas Beraldo.
- Manchester United could make a move for Copenhagen 17-year-old Roony Bardghji.
- Arsenal are lining up a move for Julian Brandt. The Gunners want to bring the 27-year-old to the Emirates.
- Arsenal striker Gabriel Jesus is set to fly to Brazil for international duty – despite being injured.
- Barcelona are interested in signing 26-year-old Nigerian midfielder Wilfred Ndidi when his contract with Leicester City expires at the end of the season.
- Liverpool and Tottenham will have to pay up to £30m for Bournemouth’s English defender Lloyd Kelly, 25, in the January transfer window.
- Napoli are set to sack manager Rudi Garcia, with Igor Tudor, Fabio Cannavaro and Walter Mazzarri the possible options to replace him.