- Barcelona hit man Robert Lewandowski will have “more offers” from Saudi Pro League clubs in the future.
- Barcelona are also considering to sell Spain forward Ansu Fati next summer after the 20-year-old finishes his loan spell at Brighton.
- Tottenham will look to sign Bayern Leverkusen‘s 24-year-old Burkina Faso defender Edmond Tapsoba in January.
- Real Madrid will reportedly send a scout to watch Newcastle duo Alexander Isak and Bruno Guimaraes in the UEFA Champions League match with Paris Saint-Germain this week.
- Alexis Mac Allister could face an FA rap for suggesting referee Simon Hooper was against Liverpool in their defeat to Tottenham.
- Lamine Yamal is ‘set to sign a new three-year deal with Barcelona that includes a £1bn release clause.
- Chelsea are seeking a £500m loan from US financial institutions to fund the signings after spending £1bn over the last three transfer windows.
- Arsenal will turn to Manchester City‘s 27-year-old England midfielder Kalvin Phillips in January as the Gunners look to strengthen their midfield.
- Manchester United target Adrien Rabiot has been convinced to stay at Juventus.