- Jesse Lingard is still training with West Ham as he looks to convince David Moyes that he is worth another contract.
- Tottenham’s buy-back clause for striker Harry Kane is believed to just give them first refusal if the England captain, was to return to the Premier League, rather than setting a transfer fee.
- John Terry is attempting to purchase a stake in Chelsea – and he has previously voiced his support for the club’s owner Todd Boehly.
- Arsenal and Chelsea are looking at a summer transfer for Brentford forward Ivan Toney, with the player then having just 12 months on his contract.
- Manchester City could land Boca Juniors and Argentina left-back Valentin Barco, for a fee of around £15million in January.
- Liverpool are keen on signing Real Madrid and Brazil winger Rodrygo, if Egypt forward Mohamed Salah, leaves the club in January.
- Chelsea are set to receive a £400m cash injection from US-based investment firm Ares Management towards their new stadium and other projects.