- Brighton are preparing to secure 26-year-old Japan winger Kaoru Mitoma on a new contract by the end of the year.
- Real Madrid have allowed Raul to become Villarreal’s new manager, according to reports in Spain.
- Saudi Pro League sides may provide competition for Real Madrid for the signature of Kylian Mbappe, and may offer a fee to secure his arrival in the winter.
- Manchester City have hint Barcelona about the possibility of signing Spain left-back Alejandro Balde.
- Arsenal and Liverpool are among the clubs chasing Club Brugge’s 18-year-old Norway winger Antonio Nusa, who rejected the chance to join Chelsea late in the transfer window.
- Chelsea intervened to prevent Wolves from signing France Under-21 midfielder Habib Diarra, from their sister club Strasbourg this summer.
- Youri Tielemans is already unhappy with Unai Emery over his lack of game time at Aston Villa, just four games into the latest Premier League season.
- Chelsea fear Romeo Lavia will be sidelined for an extended period after the midfielder’s suspected ankle injury was assessed on Friday.
- Liverpool, Chelsea and Real Madrid are all keen to sign Bruno Guimaraes from Newcastle, and his representatives may lobby for a release clause if he signs a new deal with his current club.