- Neymar will leave Paris Saint-Germain this summer and sign a two-year deal to join Saudi Pro League side Al-Hilal, according to reports.
- Frenkie de Jong, wants to stay at Barcelona for life despite persistent links with Manchester United.
- Bayern Munich have rejected Manchester United’s offer for 27-year-old France defender Benjamin Pavard.
- Tottenham have made a transfer enquiry for Brighton striker Evan Ferguson, according to reports.
- Donny van de Beek may return to former club Ajax this month – but the Dutch club are likely to only offer a loan arrangement.
- Anthony Martial is ready to discuss his future with Manchester United as three clubs are interested in signing the striker this month.
- Kylian Mbappe will not be sold this summer and could yet sign a new deal at Paris Saint-Germain.
- Everton are confident of signing Jack Harrison on loan from Leeds United despite interest from Aston Villa.
- Ajax are set to sign former England Under-21 forward Chuba Akpom, from Middlesbrough for £10m.
- Aaron Ramsey‘s move from Aston Villa to Burnley is stalling because he has to agree a new deal with Villa in case he goes back.
- Manchester City will consider Crystal Palace‘s 21-year-old French midfielder Michael Olise if they fail to sign West Ham‘s 25-year-old Brazil midfielder Lucas Paqueta.