- Porto regected Tottenham £51.5millon bid for Pepe as they will not sell for less than the player’s £65m release clause.
- Angel Di Maria has revealed that he was offered ‘crazy’ wages by Saudi Arabian clubs but elected to return to Benfica instead.
- Manchester City are set to make a second bid for Wolves midfielder Matheus Nunes after an opening proposal of around £47m was rejected.
- Folarin Balogun is keen on completing his proposed move to Monaco despite reported interest from clubs such as Chelsea.
- Chelsea are interested in signing Johnson and the player is very highly thought of at Stamford Bridge.
- Sheffield United are in talks with French club Troyes over a deal for Guinea-Bissau winger Mama Balde.
- Brentford have placed an £80million price tag on Ivan Toney ahead of expected bids in January.
- Tottenham boss Ange Postecoglou has been handed a boost in his pursuit of Fulham defender Tosin Adarabioyo.
- Brentford have made an improved club-record £34.2m bid for Fiorentina winger Nicolas Gonzalez.
- Sofyan Amrabat is training away from the Fiorentina squad so as not to risk an injury that could cost him a move away, with Manchester United still linked.
- Brentford have made an improved club-record £34.2million bid for Fiorentina winger Nicolas Gonzalez.
- Al Ittihad have made Mohamed Salah a David Beckham-like offer to tempt him to Saudi Arabia.
- Arsenal are close to reaching an agreement with Real Sociedad over a season-long loan for 26-year-old defender Kieran Tierney.