- Mohamed Salah could be the next high-profile player to make a move to the Middle East after a Saudi Arabian official urged clubs to go after the Liverpool star.
- Manchester City are set to chance Arsenal in the race for Declan Rice and are understood to be readying a formal offer for the West Ham captain.
- Fulham are leading the race for Southampton and England midfielder James Ward-Prowse, with the 28-year-old open to a move to Craven Cottage following Saints’ relegation from the Premier League.
- Brentford, Fulham, West Ham and Wolves will rival Sporting Lisbon to sign £25m-rated Swedish striker Viktor Gyokeres, 25, from Championship play-off finalists
- Manchester United have found a middle ground with Chelsea over a deal for England midfielder Mason Mount, with the 24-year-old close to a £60m move.
- Tottenham are hoping to complete the signing of Italian goalkeeper Guglielmo Vicario – and keep him out of the clutches of Inter Milan.
Read Also: Thursday’s Transfer Gossip: Jorginho, Onana, Rabiot, Gravenberch, Partey, Kovacic, Barella
- Manchester United remain confident of signing Mason Mount despite Chelsea rejecting their first two offers for the midfielder.
- Jurgen Klopp‘s agent has ruled out the Liverpool head coach leaving Anfield to replace Hansi Flick as Germany’s national team boss.
- Manchester United have offered Jose Mourinho’s Roma the chance to sign Netherlands midfielder Donny van de Beek, 26.
- Aston Villa have been accused of a “tone-deaf” and “dangerous” new shirt sponsorship deal with controversial online betting company BK8.
- Real Madrid are tracking young Fenerbahce sensation Arda Guler, dubbed the ‘Turkish Messi’.
- AC Milan are hoping to beat arch-rivals Inter to the signing of Chelsea striker Romelu Lukaku, despite the Belgium forward spending last season on loan with the Champions League finalists.