- West Ham United have told Roma that Gianluca Scamacca will not be allowed to leave the club on loan this summer.
- Fulham’s English defender Tosin Adarabioyo, 25, is among the potential targets being considered by Tottenham.
- Manchester United have excluded David de Gea on their retained list, and The Sun suggests that Andre Onana is a potential replacement.
- West Ham have submitted a loan offer for Liverpool’s Fabio Carvalho, 20, while Brentford and Burnley have also made enquiries about a temporary deal for the Portugal Under-21s winger.
- Brighton are rumoured to want as much as £100m for Caicedo as Chelsea outfit look to press ahead with the deal, in which personal terms are not an issue.
- Tottenham are set to land Leicester coach Chris Davies to join Ange Postecoglou’s backroom team.
- Bayern Munich winger Sadio Mane has hinted at a possible move to Newcastle as he continues to be linked with a return to the Premier League this summer.
- Sweden winger Dejan Kulusevski, 23, will turn his loan move from Juventus to Tottenham into a permanent transfer after the two clubs agreed a fee of £25.6m.
- Chelsea have turned down an opening bid from Arsenal for Kai Havertz but talks are continuing and the Germany forward, 24, is keen on a move.
- Manchester City are in advanced talks to sign Josko Gvardiol from RB Leipzig in a stunning £85m deal.
- Arsenal are leading Manchester United and Newcastle in the bidding war for Bayer Leverkusen star Moussa Diaby.
- Saudi Arabian club Al-Nassr are ready to make a considerable offer to Chelsea’s Morocco winger Hakim Ziyech, 30.
- Chelsea forward, Armando Broja, who suffered an ACL injury in a mid-season friendly in December is due to start training again with the club’s under-21 side when they return on June 21.